What happened to my design labs elite controller?

Discus and support What happened to my design labs elite controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a custom elite controller from design labs. The controller was delivered upon inspection the right analogue stick was not working how it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alex xbox80, Dec 16, 2022.

1. alex xbox80
    alex xbox80 Guest

I bought a custom elite controller from design labs. The controller was delivered upon inspection the right analogue stick was not working how it should imo. It clicked when rotated, I was not happy so I requested a repair. I received a shipping label in a email I packaged the controller up in its original packaging sent it back. Parcel arrived at destination on shipping label. No correspondence since saying where my controller is? A few days ago I received the removable d pad analogue sticks and braided USB charging cable in a small package. Now I'm really confused why would anyone send me these items back.where is my expensive custom controller just an email confirming it's being fixed and that's ok, but nothing it's been over 2 weeks since it was sent back. Can someone help ??

:)

alex xbox80, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Alex, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controller.

I know you're upset about the controller itself not arriving but I think it may just be a few days behind. Usually if you send your triggers and cables (which we don't recommend as Xbox doesn't always send them back) are returned it's after the controller has been returned. This is because it's easy to work with the regular controllers and they just send a previously refurbished controller back so people can get back to gaming as quickly as possible.

However, as yours was a Design Labs controller it may be that it's taking a bit longer to either make sure it's repaired properly or to prepare a replacement controller.

I'd say give it a few more days to see if it shows up just in case
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Anytime Alex hopefully it won't be too long
  4. alex xbox80 Win User

Thanks for the response really appreciated. Will wait patiently for my controller to arrive 👍🏻
  5. SylvorOnix Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I like Elite controllers but you can also design your controller on xbox.com through the design lab.
  6. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
Thema:

1. What happened to my design labs elite controller? - Similar Threads - happened design labs

2. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  5. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  6. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  7. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  8. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  9. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  10. What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load: Xbox wouldn't update and open so I tried to investigate what happened and tried to repair it through the app setting. Went into my file and notice window apps that should be located there so i...