What happened to my audio on my Xbox One, after yesterdays update?

Discus and support What happened to my audio on my Xbox One, after yesterdays update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The day before, I played Fallout 4 and everything was good. Yesterday I fired up the box, the update downloaded and installed and when it rebooted, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parfox Noyb, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Parfox Noyb
    Parfox Noyb Guest

The day before, I played Fallout 4 and everything was good. Yesterday I fired up the box, the update downloaded and installed and when it rebooted, I had no sound. Nothing else about my system has changed. I checked the TV and it has sound, so it was something in the update that screwed my Xbox One up.

:)

Parfox Noyb, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Parfox Noyb Win User

That reset did the trick, Thanks...
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your audio problem.

Please review this link to check for steps you can do:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If none of that works, please reset the console.

Do this:

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not help, try using a different HDMI cable or try plugging it in on another HDMI port from the TV.
  4. Random-Jay Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same problem. Audio on my streams with the Xbox one app have audio breakup pretty much no sound. Happened after the last update to twitch and Xbox. I tried all the trouble shooting steps too with no luck. Funnily enough, twitch works on
    my PC and PS4 with no problem. I hope they fix this issue soon.
  5. Megatron63 Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

My Xbox One has the flashing light, too! It happened after the latest Xbox One update preview. What does it mean?
  6. AL the STRAT Win User

Lost Digital Audio after Update

Miss Portia....the same error happened to me today. I updated XBOX live and lost audio through the HDMI connection. My XBOX is connected directly to my TV and the digital audio was previously being passed through successfully from my TV to my digital sound
    system. After the update I lost the pass through ability. Now the sound works only if I use the TV speakers and not my audio system. Please help. Thx!

PS...I forgot to mention my XBOX is connected to the TV via HDMI and the TV is connected top the audio system via HDMI.....
Thema:

1. What happened to my audio on my Xbox One, after yesterdays update? - Similar Threads - happened audio yesterdays

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  4. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  5. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  9. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  10. What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...: https://youtu.be/ic18ABn349c I'm having an issue where occasionally after booting up my Series X the dashboard sounds are glitched/buggy. As you can hear in the video they sound springy. When...