What happened to lumber tycoon 1 in roblox

Discus and support What happened to lumber tycoon 1 in roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had every pack and now it's gone 92d974c0-793a-4c7c-b880-1864f67793bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark love1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Mark love1
    Mark love1 Guest

I had every pack and now it's gone

:)

Mark love1, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Sean D12a Win User

Not receiving in game purchase

I am trying to use them in Lumber Tycoon 2 but they are not showing up in Lumber Tycoon 2 and are showing in other games inside of Roblox. I just gives the option to buy the roblox not to use them.
  5. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Getting started in ROBLOX

retail tycoon, lumber tycoon 2 are good game modes within it be sure to check them out too
  6. Phycho Maniac93 Win User

lumber tycoon is glitching

I'm probably the only one here who knows what you are talking about. I hope it's about Roblox.

Remember Lumber Tycoon 2 is a Roblox game and there are many issues today that are not fixed, to avoid glitches like this, I recommend manually saving before leaving the game or not leaving as soon as you get done, I mean give it time to autosave before
    you jump out of the game or save data may be lost on the server, making it impossible to reach your save data.
Thema:

1. What happened to lumber tycoon 1 in roblox - Similar Threads - happened lumber tycoon

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  4. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  5. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  9. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  10. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...