What happened to all my account enforcement?

Discus and support What happened to all my account enforcement? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it's been a while since iv gotten a ban or a slap on the wrists for my actions. I was a toxic child growing up so I have received a good 12 account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CaptainCDN, Jan 12, 2023.

1. CaptainCDN
    CaptainCDN Guest

So it's been a while since iv gotten a ban or a slap on the wrists for my actions. I was a toxic child growing up so I have received a good 12 account enforcements for communication/msging & custom Profile pics. So I decided to go down memory lane the best way I could to reflect how far iv come. And guess what nothing notta completely empty for enforcement history. Now iv looked over the internet using several different phrases to my question. And kinda all hit a dead end with it at every turn. It's like either the system is down or they cleaned my slate for some odd reason which I'd find funny but I was under the impression that you couldn't get a clean slate even if you went the next 10yrs with out a ban or infraction even a small one. So can someone explain to me whats going on if you have intrack knowledge or information about the current situation that's happening.
    What happened to all my account enforcement? [​IMG]

:)

CaptainCDN, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

When they changed the way you can check on your enforcement history.Enforcement used to have it's own dedicated site but now it's part of the support pages here on xbox support.
  3. CaptainCDN Win User

Ahhhhh okay so I really missed out on the news ok thanks
  4. CaptainCDN Win User

When did that change?? Bc I was able to look back as far as 2014 back in 2021 around August
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement actions are still on your account history,they always will be,but the enforcement site only shows any enforcement actions from the past 6 months ( think it's 6 months).
  6. R4VER Win User

Someone tried to steal my sons account.

Contact enforcement with all the details of whats happened, then i ewoul change the password linked to the account for your son
Thema:

1. What happened to all my account enforcement? - Similar Threads - happened account enforcement

2. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  3. I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days: Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating 8ed06da1-ad43-4780-98c9-275df59de0ad
  4. What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?: I got my Xbox when I was pretty young so I had to use my parents email in order to have a Xbox and now I'm just tired of needing to log in on their email or have to contact them in order to get...
  5. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  6. Xbox Account Locked what happens if I create a new and start again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Locked what happens if I create a new and start again: I have an account and gamer tag linked to my previous email address stupidly I never updated it nor my phone number and now I can’t recover the account - I have tried numerous amounts of times...
  7. Fraud Purchases happen in my account not done by or family

in XBoX on Windows
    Fraud Purchases happen in my account not done by or family: I noticed today that some purchases happen in my account which were not done by me or family members . Looking at the transaction details it is evident that those are malicious . There are only...
  8. so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont...: so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont even let me do the this on account.live.com it saysWe cannot send a text message to this number. i need help...
  9. What happened to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happened to my account?: Hi all, First time poster here. I have an Xbox live account that I've had for at least 15 years or so now. Never had an issue with it until now. I went to play some Xbox this evening and my...
  10. What unusual activity is happening with the sign in on my old account *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What unusual activity is happening with the sign in on my old account *** Die...: Sorry to trouble you this but it's frustrating my account is not working and I can't recover it 2b29db81-b951-45a1-bc4e-ae9473878774