What happend to the other robux options??? :/

Discus and support What happend to the other robux options??? :/ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey so, I currently have 3000 points and I wanted to redeem 200 robux with my points but when i went to do so It only showed the 800 robux option. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Please Sign-In ., Sep 6, 2022.

1. What happend to the other robux options??? :/

Hey so, I currently have 3000 points and I wanted to redeem 200 robux with my points but when i went to do so It only showed the 800 robux option. I thought it was a mistake so i refreshed the page but It still showed the same option. I understand that Microsoft might not have anymore codes for that option, Or that it's the only option left, I was really looking forward to redeeming the robux. So could anybody help? I literally feel bamboozled Lmao. :,)

:)

Please Sign-In ., Sep 6, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

They rotate out what's available occasionally. All you can do is wait for them to make it available again.
  3. TamerElmadawi Win User

Series X - Controller doesnt turn console on

It still happend, what are my options?
  4. Zahra Naqvi Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Yes, I noticed that robux have been removed. Apart from the option of 800 robux, but today I went to check and they were gone. That is, they also removed the 800 robux! I'm serious! I am not understanding anything. The 800 robux are still in my goals. But if I go to check they are gone: Microsoft Rewards has eliminated the robux.
  5. LaZy xxgamin Win User

How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

Hi there! You can redeem the gift card by going to the xbox store-> use a code-> then you enter the gift card

after you enter the gift gcard to use it for robuxs you go into roblox->robux-> choose the one you want-> the payment option should say microsoft account then your balance (if not click on the payment option thats there then microsoft account)-> click confirm

The robuxs should be in your account

If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this or message me on xbox @
  6. Nick B4 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

GIVE THE 100 ROBUX OPTION BACK PLEASE
Thema:

1. What happend to the other robux options??? :/ - Similar Threads - happend robux options

2. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  3. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  4. What do i do when my game say error happend when launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do when my game say error happend when launching: What do i do when my game say error happend when launching sorry for writhing mistakes im not e english c0b9a286-3453-4cff-a8d8-5fa5222e2e22
  5. What happend to warface? I can't find in it the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happend to warface? I can't find in it the Xbox store: I wanted to Play warface and it didnt Show Up. 98eb921f-ae51-4197-a72d-2c9279652b5e
  6. What can I do when this happend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do when this happend?: So I had problems with Minecraft. I restarted my PC, didn't work. Reinstalled windows. When I launched Microsoft Store then I go to library I can't install it. It shows this icon then says...
  7. i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?: Hello I need help with my Minecraft account when the update came that we need to migrate our old mojang accounts i lost my old account cuz i dont have access to it since its an yahoo gmail and for...
  8. XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?: It has been less then 14 days! I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken) I'd never get this sort of lack of customer service from...
  9. Not sure what's happend here but...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure what's happend here but...: So, I'm in the alpha skip ahead group for updates and I'm not too sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. I was playing normally one night speaking with a friend on party and playing gta...
  10. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND: IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789