What happend to the game preview section?

Discus and support What happend to the game preview section? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everyday i check the game preview section in the store. Today the game preview section seems to be removed. Any info? submitted by /u/Lanseril_Storm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lanseril_Storm, Apr 24, 2020.

1. What happend to the game preview section?

Everyday i check the game preview section in the store. Today the game preview section seems to be removed. Any info?

submitted by /u/Lanseril_Storm
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lanseril_Storm, Apr 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Supremee Ace Win User

Backwards Compatibility

What happend to the voting section ?
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

What happend??

^^ Thanks... would that work with a flash drive too?
  4. An Old Freak Win User

What happend?

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
  5. Amir Collins Win User

What happend?

I never bought the game my uncle did he gifted me it last night and still never received it.
  6. {Parity} Win User

What happend?

You can log in to the this site and find out the status of your subscriptions account.microsoft.com/services

If that does not provide the information that you need then you should contact support directly support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If we can provide anything further please let us know. Good Luck!!
Thema:

What happend to the game preview section?

1. What happend to the game preview section? - Similar Threads - happend game preview

2. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  3. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  4. What do i do when my game say error happend when launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do when my game say error happend when launching: What do i do when my game say error happend when launching sorry for writhing mistakes im not e english c0b9a286-3453-4cff-a8d8-5fa5222e2e22
  5. What happend to warface? I can't find in it the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happend to warface? I can't find in it the Xbox store: I wanted to Play warface and it didnt Show Up. 98eb921f-ae51-4197-a72d-2c9279652b5e
  6. What can I do when this happend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do when this happend?: So I had problems with Minecraft. I restarted my PC, didn't work. Reinstalled windows. When I launched Microsoft Store then I go to library I can't install it. It shows this icon then says...
  7. i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?: Hello I need help with my Minecraft account when the update came that we need to migrate our old mojang accounts i lost my old account cuz i dont have access to it since its an yahoo gmail and for...
  8. My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...: [img] [img] my State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had State of Decay 2 downloaded from the...
  9. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.: My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money for the game, even though I used to have it....
  10. What happend with the bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happend with the bingo game?: Can´t bleive not get solution about these game, pls do something, pls pls pls!!! 4a2076df-4d66-483a-a0e7-0773e4a2aea8