What happen to my xbox profile view clip?

Discus and support What happen to my xbox profile view clip? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After my xbox one been update few months I can't see the videos and screen shots that I upload in my xbox profile. Only can see it with my iPod Touch 6... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strewberry Plus, Nov 9, 2020.

1. What happen to my xbox profile view clip?

After my xbox one been update few months I can't see the videos and screen shots that I upload in my xbox profile. Only can see it with my iPod Touch 6 generation. Am I the only one dealing with this bug?

:)

Strewberry Plus, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Xtreme Jam 87 Win User

Video Capture Stutters on Xbox One

I've tried those solutions and neither work.

When I am playing games there is no problem, it is only when I capture a clip via DVR that the clip is stuttery/jittery when viewing playback. Can you visit my profile and view the PES 2020 and Apex clips for an idea of the problem

As mentioned a moment ago this has all been happening since the latest update, are you able to provide feedback to Microsoft to look into this before next update?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

Hi MadRabbit. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Do the clips also look washed out when viewing them directly on your Xbox instead? What phone are you using to view the clips?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Josh Snyder Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

One thing I've found out is this.. Clips that are out of sync when I view them on my Xbox One are not out of sync when I view them from my profile on the Xbox website. This issue is most likely due to the Xbox One video codec.
  5. For the Cubbies Win User

Kicked from party when trying to watch a clip

Yes, exactly. You don't get a notification either, as you said. That's probably because once I get kicked, if I go into a friend's profile and view the party,it still shows that I'm in it. Same for you as well? The only pattern I've noticed is that's it's
    always and only the first clip you try to watch. Once I'm kicked and then reinvited back to the party, it doesn't seem to happen again. In any case, it's very annoying.

We'll see what happens with the March update, as you said. From what I understand, they're making it to where clips are viewed within the tile itself, rather than opened in a separate screen - which seems to be the problem. Screen opens, clip doesn't play,
    kicked from party.
  6. BretGoingBroke Win User

Recorded game clips

Since this happens every time I record a game clip I doubt every game clip is corrupted. This happens when I record a clip then upload that clip to Xbox. Usually when I record a game clip I am online with friends. This problem gets really frustrating since
    it happens every time I view the clip after it finishes uploading resulting in me getting kicked from my online session. As far as I can tell this is not supposed to happen. This has been happening as long as I can remember. I've had issues before that have
    recommended I power cycle but this issue has remained.
Thema:

What happen to my xbox profile view clip?

1. What happen to my xbox profile view clip? - Similar Threads - happen profile view

2. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  5. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  8. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  9. How do I download a profile when this keeps happening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a profile when this keeps happening?: Hi I am on Xbox one and I am having a big issue with my Xbox 360 anytime I try to play a game that is 360 on my Xbox one it states ,”Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to...
  10. No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I...

in XboX Insiders
    No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I...: When I click to view my profile, it says "it's too quiet, Why not see if someone wants to startup a game", also same thing happens when I view a different profile. It doesn't even show recently...