What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???
Discus and support What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think my question in rhe titles says it all. Cloud based save games are worthless, you never know when you are synced with the cloud and I've learned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wayne Stuck, Oct 22, 2023.
Thema:
What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???
Loading...
-
What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ??? - Similar Threads - cloud based saves
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option
in XBoX Games and AppsHi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option: Hey, I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there is a latency with cloud based games, it is... -
Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?
in XBoX Games and AppsAre achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers... -
Please return access to gamesaves the current cloud base is untenable for gaming.
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease return access to gamesaves the current cloud base is untenable for gaming.: Why have Microsoft taken away the ability to access and manage our own gamesaves? I have read about this in Reddit and seen some really stupid replies. Apparently having access to your gamesaves...