What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

Discus and support What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No tattoos for me. Now or ever. ef4c6e7d-fbb2-4119-be76-45170f3e0906 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ttttubby, Dec 25, 2019.

  1. ttttubby
    ttttubby Guest

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?


    No tattoos for me. Now or ever.

    :)
     
    ttttubby, Dec 25, 2019
    #1
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

    Perhaps a Far Cry inspired tribal.
  3. fuzznut71 Win User

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

    I don't have one yet but I would get a halo emblem or Xbox power button.
  4. Markuss08 Win User

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

    Tough one.. the game of thrones game/series would be my go to.. something like the 3 eyed raven would be cool.
  5. Tuvix519 Win User

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

    I have the Halo logo on my right arm and the Dead Space "rig" down my spine.
  6. skeletor guy Win User

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

    wuld love a little foxhound tattoo, i almost went for a solid snake one recently! But wussed out in the end.
Thema:

What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

Loading...
  1. What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get? - Similar Threads - Gaming Tattoo

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. What game related tattoo do you have?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game related tattoo do you have?: I don't, but I want a Halo one..... Some day LOL No regrets? a28d83c2-88e3-4bed-9f72-f8cc48824a0f
  10. Fable 3 in game Limited edition DLC and Channeler sword and tattoo dlc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 in game Limited edition DLC and Channeler sword and tattoo dlc: i bought both of these dlc the other day, one for 1.99$ and the other for 0.99$ and i havent been able to use either one of them. i also downlaoded the free weapons dlc and i got a message when i...