What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

Discus and support What games did everyone get, this Christmas? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I already got Fallout76 and Battlefield V on preorder this year. So this Christmas I got AC Odyssey and Tomb... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2019.

1. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

I haven't played Tomb Raider since I was a kid. Which, I suppose, isn't that long ago. Gave take 9 years ago What games did everyone get, this Christmas? :)

How far did you get?

Nathan,

:)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

RDR2 and BF5, going to have some fun!
  3. BowenB23 Win User

That's awesome, I got one too. Having some issues setting it up though. But I'll figure it out.
  4. T three6ty Win User

lets see I got shadow of the tomb raider , NBA2k19, Battlefront 2 on cyber Monday .

then Christmas eve I got AC: odyssey gold edition

I already beat tomb raider and im loving odyssey so far about 20 hours in yes that's 20 hours in 5 days.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Shadow of Tomb raider for me. Although Game Pass is a gift that keeps giving!!!
    Yeah, and with more games added each month. Defiantly something worth subscribing to, buddy! Even some PC/Xbox games are on there :)

Nathan,
  6. WispyGosling606 Win User

this deals vampyr, crash, spyro and battle charsers

for 2019 kingdom hearts 3, metro exodus, trials rising, ori 2 and gears 5
Thema:

1. What games did everyone get, this Christmas? - Similar Threads - games did everyone

2. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  3. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  9. My nba 2k did game won’t work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k did game won’t work.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  10. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....