What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

Discus and support What game would you like to see a sequel to next? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Love To See Them Games Back 909c7a87-7aa9-4144-a73e-386e4975ec20 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SCC LOV3RRS, Aug 4, 2019.

  1. SCC LOV3RRS
    SCC LOV3RRS Guest

    What game would you like to see a sequel to next?


    Love To See Them Games Back

    :)
     
    SCC LOV3RRS, Aug 4, 2019
    #1
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

    I can't decide on just one game that needs a sequel. Dragon's Dogma, Fable, another South Park RPG, ReCore, Okami, Agents of Mayhem, Bully, Sleeping Dogs, Castlevania Anniversary Collection, and Brutal Legend. There are alot more but some of these games
    were rated very low or had control problems or even some gameplay issues..
  3. Fiona147 Win User

    What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

    Left 4 dead 2 already exists
  4. J0hnsta115 Win User

    What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

    It was announced so long ago but I hope that Terraria 2 will come out at some point in the future.
  5. Albert X Win User

    What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

    I really want Shadows of The Damned 2 please.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

    What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

    elder scrolls 6 or the next gta
Thema:

What game would you like to see a sequel to next?

Loading...
  1. What game would you like to see a sequel to next? - Similar Threads - game sequel next

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow

    in XboX Insiders
    This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow: Hello, My name is Zanti and over the years I've played a LOT of video games and seen popular genres come and go. I think in the current market, extreme competitiveness is what carries most games...
  8. Report: Xbox Games Studio has new solitary warfare game (not a sequel) in development

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report: Xbox Games Studio has new solitary warfare game (not a sequel) in development: According to few reports from game journalist - who shard information about solitary warf,they reached out Xbox Games studio a couple of weeks ago,developers inviting pitch ideas for new solitary...
  9. What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?: To this day I dream of getting a sequel for Shadows of the Damned ------How I loved that game! a7fb4eb9-e2c4-4950-9681-eb81c8b48213
  10. Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum: Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please...