What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

Discus and support What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For me, I'd love to have a totally customizable home, I don't watch or broadcast on Mixer much so that's a tab I dont need/use, and I seldomly visit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Ascendent, May 7, 2019.

  1. What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?


    For me, I'd love to have a totally customizable home, I don't watch or broadcast on Mixer much so that's a tab I dont need/use, and I seldomly visit the store tab.

    I'd also LOVE to get the option to stream to YouTube over Mixer, like Playstation. I had a small channel that I uploaded to regularly, and starting on Mixer is just too hard for the small amount of users that use it.

    :)
     
    Leo Ascendent, May 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

    What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

    customizable home and more community features
  3. GucciChowMein Win User

    What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

    VR would definitely be awesome to see
  4. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

    What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

    Honestly I'd like to see a return of the Snap feature. Having 2 apps open at once was a gamechanger early on, especially in the way of tracking achievements whilst playing games, or even having youtube open and listening to a podcast while playing a game.
    One of the only features from the OG X1 that I really miss. If they can bring it back less broken, then it'd be perfect.
  5. HulkUK75 Win User

    What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

    A way to transfer/stream films from one xbox to another while still gaming on first where film is stored
  6. CourtDesigns Win User

    What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

    It puzzles me that xbox still doesn’t have this, but I just want saved wifi networks. I travel with my xbox quite a bit so its been a bit of a constant nuisance to put in my wifi password every time I come back home.
Thema:

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

Loading...
  1. What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox? - Similar Threads - feature next

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Next-generation XBOX Handheld features request

    in XboX Insiders
    Next-generation XBOX Handheld features request: XBOX please make the Microsoft handheld a true extension of the console. Please allow me to use my expansion card from the Series consoles on the new handheld. Please allow STEAN games to be...
  10. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...