What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition)

Discus and support What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m currently working in Poland for a little while. I’m from the US and have had my Xbox for a while. I’m currently having a problem with my Xbox not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LASTBULLETYOUxC, May 12, 2023.

1. What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition)

I’m currently working in Poland for a little while. I’m from the US and have had my Xbox for a while. I’m currently having a problem with my Xbox not powering on when I plug it into my current adapter. What adapter is recommended so I can play while I’m here?

:)

LASTBULLETYOUxC, May 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

any power adapter capable of the loads of a game console would likely cost more than the game console
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox One S is multi voltage, so a power cable from Poland that fits into the console should work fine.
  4. YamaKami Win User

Xbox One 1TB - From Canada to use in Europe (France)

They key is to make sure that is has a transformer (that one you linked does as it converts the voltage), and that it will allow for the NA standard plug into it. As well as the plug going out will match up to whatever the European style socket you will
    be using. They work for any device not just Xbox's. That one however does not seem to be able to accommodate a European socket so far as I can tell. I think it is an external PSU to replace a dead one in a console that will not power on. In any event I do
    not believe that will do what you need it to. Search Amazon for a "travel adapter" there are many different types and brands. You want to ensure it will down volt 220V to 100V and accommodate the NA socket and have a male plug end that will accommodate the
    socket type you will be using. (Same link as before, but I made it a proper hyperlink. This one should work for you. However there's plenty of other options that do less and cost less, that could also fit your needs)

https://www.amazon.ca/BESTEK-Universal-Converter-Charging-Worldwide/dp/B01E140XWA/ref=sr_1_23?dchild=1&keywords=Travel+adapter+NA+to+European&qid=1591579232&s=electronics&sr=1-23
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one s in white is ugly?

There is a
    "Storm Grey" Battlefield 1 Edition Xbox One S
    , but it doesn't seem to be available for sale on the UK Xbox website for some reason.

That's the only Xbox One S version that comes in Black/Grey, as far as I know. Try to shop around for that edition.
  6. DAmonte33PALLYWOG Win User

All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant UnMute Known Issue With no solutions

What is this adapter called and does it work on xbox 1 S and 1X wired jack controllers or just the original first generation xbox one (not s not x) non wired jack input controllers adapter

thanks

Happy New Year
Thema:

1. What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition) - Similar Threads - European power adapter

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services: Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so...
  4. European games on American Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European games on American Xbox Series X: Hello, I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console? Thanks. 6766d829-a2ec-45aa-9520-dae79ee57060
  5. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...
  6. I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...: I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on??? 106fda99-bb37-4b98-8685-05ae6f34622f
  7. European Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    European Power Supply: Hi all, I just got stationed in Germany. I have a regular Xbox One and a Xbox One S. Does anyone know how to order a European Power Supply direct from Microsoft? Any help would be greatly...
  8. canadian to european power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    canadian to european power supply: Hi I moved to Israel from Canada. The voltage in Israel is similar to Europe at 220 v. How can I connect the xbox in Israel without destroying the consule? Someone wrote on another forum that...
  9. Convert Xbox One from European plug/power supply to US 110 - 240 V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert Xbox One from European plug/power supply to US 110 - 240 V: I received a Xbox One for Christmas today and upon opening it I realized it had an European plug and power supply. I live in the US What do I need to convert it from European to US 110 - 240...
  10. Need an European PSU (power supply unit) 200-240v

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need an European PSU (power supply unit) 200-240v: I'm an American living in Romania. I need a European PSU to safely turn on my Xbox One without using an adapter or converter. How can I go about getting a PSU? I've tried calling European support...