What Ethernet chip did the Xbox 360 use

Discus and support What Ethernet chip did the Xbox 360 use in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 has a broken Ethernet chip and I need to know what chip it is 091d51a5-824f-4d5b-abc6-1634b79e943b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skyler long, Oct 28, 2022.

1. skyler long
    skyler long Guest

My Xbox 360 has a broken Ethernet chip and I need to know what chip it is

:)

skyler long, Oct 28, 2022
  2. skyler long Win User

Ok thank I will take it to a repair shop
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Skyler

Unfortunately it seems that this information is not public.
    I was checking for similar threads but nothing so far (even Wikipedia doesn't have this info)

You may need to get a broken Xbox 360 with the Ethernet port good and replace it.

PS: We can't help here with self repairs. Always go to authorized repair center or where original parts are used
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome Skyler!
    Hope you can get repaired the console as soon as possible
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Ethernet connection strength

The only supported network connection types are wired using the Ethernet port on the back of the Xbox or wireless if the 360 has the built in wireless chip. The Xbox 360 had support for it's own proprietary wireless adapter.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

ethernet chip

Phone Xbox Support to arrange a repair. If you try to fix it yourself, you will void the warranty.
Thema:

1. What Ethernet chip did the Xbox 360 use - Similar Threads - Ethernet chip did

2. Xbox thinks its on ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks its on ethernet: I have had an xbox series x for a couple years now and recently it has been saying it is connected via ethernet eheb it isn’t. Ive tried restarting it, and i also tried hard resetting it, but...
  3. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  4. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  5. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  6. Ethernet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet speeds: I have a gigabit ethernet switch and fibre to the property. I have all cat 7 cables running through the house. I use the switch in my bedroom and I run 2 ethernets off the switch. One goes to my...
  7. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  8. Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...: Basically title. What are the differences between the two connections? Which would be faster? 1d3c8e9e-76c8-4e26-9000-593a4684f141
  9. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  10. My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...: my xbox is basically missing a key a feature. 50b9ab2e-b479-4799-b40c-3dffc6bebe5f