What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound?

Discus and support What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Forza horizon 3 and saw some add-ons was free, click on it open the store but gave this error: PEX-catalogavailabilitydatanotfound. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donamo181, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. Donamo181
    Donamo181 Guest

    What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound?


    I was playing Forza horizon 3 and saw some add-ons was free, click on it open the store but gave this error: PEX-catalogavailabilitydatanotfound. What should i do?

    :)
     
    Donamo181, Nov 16, 2021
    #1
  2. EyoImSlomo Win User

    What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound?

    What about if the item still shows available throughout the game but not available in Microsoft store but only as a code which you can redeem although the game attempts to purchase the add on for the redemption code but the store won't allow the purchase ? (currently my issue on call of duty warzone xbox one)
  3. SammyVS Win User

    What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound?

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    This means the game and DLC's have been removed from the store. The only people who can access the content are the people who purchased/obtained the content before the game was removed.
  4. RojNa Win User

    COD MW problem

    Hey,

    I tried the suggested fix but to no avail. I still cannot play the game and still have the “CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound” error.
  5. DanLen1 Win User

    Halo DLC Required

    Also whenever I try to download the dlc from mcc it gives me an error saying "something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help." however i have been getting this message since 12 hours ago. the error code is PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound.
  6. lengyuechenxue Win User

    Forza: Horizon 3:"PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound"

    Mistaken,

    I am playing Forza: Horizon 3, which is the ultimate version. I just unlocked the DLC purchases of Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels a few days ago, but I have always encountered this problem. I tried to change the DNS and it became PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound.
    If there is no change, it will keep "please wait", what should I do?
Thema:

What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound?

Loading...
  1. What error is this catalogavailabilitydatanotfound? - Similar Threads - error catalogavailabilitydatanotfound

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...