What else can I do? Achievement is not unlocking!

Discus and support What else can I do? Achievement is not unlocking! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I completed all the requirements in Fifa 20 for the achievement "Welcome to the league". I got 2000 points, I redeemed them (this is when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Punish3r 06, Dec 1, 2022.

1. What else can I do? Achievement is not unlocking!

Hello, I completed all the requirements in Fifa 20 for the achievement "Welcome to the league". I got 2000 points, I redeemed them (this is when the achievement should pop) , but it's still not unlocking. This was my only chance to get the achievement since another competition starts in 2580 days.

The game itself says I am registered in the FUT Champions competition and no achievement popped. It's been 3 weeks since that.

I tried everything that I know. I removed my account, I unplugged my xbox and turned it on back again, but still nothing.

I don't know what else I might do. I completed all Fifa games since 09 now I can't get this one done. It's very frustrating since I met all of the reaquirements and the achievement simply refuses to unlock.

:)

The Punish3r 06, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

The, I'm sorry but so far no method has been developed that allows us to manage this achievement.

So you really need to wait for the servers to sync, if this achievement is not buggy it will be released eventually.

What I can try to help you with would be to force a possible synchrony, but the chances are low ok?

If your platform doesn't work, let me know.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

What can i do with Achievements not unlocking

hi. im mel and im an idependent advisor. it seems from reading others experiences with this game that the achievements not unlocking is very common and there is no fix for it as of yet. some things that have worked for others are- not having any other games open, always quit to the menu after playing, reset console before playing and check to see FPS boost is off.
  4. Bodom78 Win User

810 Collectibles Collected and no Achievements!

I have completed the game since and unlock other achievements but the ones mentioned have not unlocked. It's been quite a few weeks now and I've contacted support chat, don't know what else to do.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  6. Ben Yum Win User

Achievements not going though after completing twice?

It’s now been over 72 hours, the achievement has been completed twice and still isn’t unlocked, it’s annoying as I’ve 100% complete the game but I’m not getting the achievements for completing the story, is there anything else I can do to unlock it? I keep rerunning it and still nothing?
Thema:

1. What else can I do? Achievement is not unlocking! - Similar Threads - else Achievement unlocking

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  8. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  9. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...