What edition of vanguard do i get?

Discus and support What edition of vanguard do i get? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so i just got a xbox series s and i was wondering as I'm going to buy call of duty vanguard next week which edition do i get? Do i get the cross... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleHorrell, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. KyleHorrell
    KyleHorrell Guest

    What edition of vanguard do i get?


    Hey so i just got a xbox series s and i was wondering as I'm going to buy call of duty vanguard next week which edition do i get? Do i get the cross gen or the standard edition? If anyone knows plz let me know thanks.

    :)
     
    KyleHorrell, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Tosan911 Win User

    What edition of vanguard do i get?

    I'd wait until Black Friday or closer to Christmas. As each day passes Activision is constantly adding freebies which means not a lot of people have preordered it yet. I suspect the price drop will be drastic.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    What edition of vanguard do i get?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Since you have an Xbox Series, I suggest you buy the Cross-Gen Bundle version, this version will allow you to play the game with the graphics and performance updates of a new generation console, so this is the best version for your current console.

    If you only bought the Xbox one version, you couldn't enjoy better graphics and performance, so the cross-gen bungle version includes both versions, if you ever wanted to play the Xbox one version too, you could because of the version would be available for download as well.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. WhisperingGiant Win User

    Problem with destiny

    I have the same problem, the download was 65 odd gb but it displays 36 gb, now the puzzle gets bigger. Ibought for the 360 vanguard edition and later the taken king both on disk as i have the dark below,the house of wolfs. Here is where the puzzle starts
    the full game says its a trail yet it says i own exp I and II with vanguard edition and the title screen displays destiny the taken king yet in th game store it says buy the taken king, but both exp were free to dl and vanguard also installed for free, so
    how do i get all of that straightend out on the xbox one.
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

    Vanguard

  6. iBakez Win User

    Are You Actually Getting A "Season Pass" for "Destiny"?

    i went for the vanguard edition and will buy the expansion pass seperate.

    why? because its cheaper and i can make sure i want it before i go get it :)
Thema:

What edition of vanguard do i get?

Loading...
  1. What edition of vanguard do i get? - Similar Threads - edition vanguard

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?

    in XboX Insiders
    O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?: Já faz anos que vejo esse jogo na seção de Aplicativos e até hoje não entendi o motivo disso, se é algum tipo de bug que nunca foi corrigido ou era pra ele estar ali mesmo, enfim, mais alguém já...
  9. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  10. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...