What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

Discus and support What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; All of the sudden all my games and apps that have installed on internal HD and External HD memory storages. I'm curious what it means. I noticed it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Jul 31, 2022.

  1. What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?


    All of the sudden all my games and apps that have installed on internal HD and External HD memory storages.

    I'm curious what it means. I noticed it when deciding to use my console last night.


    submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xArkSlade08x, Jul 31, 2022
    #1
  2. Tyler6304 Win User

    “Instillation Stopped” as soon as I start downloading

    It didn’t work. I’m also noticing that it has the Series X|S optimized the logo in the bottom right hand corner, but there is no other edition that doesn’t have that.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    General games question

    Hi Machetefaceslap, The controller icon in the corner means you have dlc installed for that game/app, and the green * in the white triangle in the top right of the game/app means that it has been updated.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    This may mean that you don't have the license for the said games, it can be installed via game share that is longer being shared with you or a game that was previously on the Xbox game pass library that you also don't own.
  5. Ahmed AL-kathiri Win User

    Starfield Constellation Edition - PC edition

    Are you sure ? Because in the poster I didn’t see steam logo I just saw (GamePass - Xbox series X/S - PC game) so I’m not sure and what PC game means ?
  6. sniffles x Win User

    Double Tiles on your homepage

    One instance is most likely on the bottom right as that is the tile that shows what's in the disc tray. The other tiles at the bottom show your most recently used games or apps, hence one of those tiles also shows the game you have just stopped playing.
Thema:

What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

Loading...
  1. What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - does triangle logo

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. why does my xbox game have a symbol of a ! in a triangle