What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...

Discus and support What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On PC trying to play Forspoken, but it errors. Flight Sim starts fine but this new game not so much. Before I get a refund and buy from Steam any ideas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Izzy3d, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Izzy3d
    Izzy3d Guest

What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...

On PC trying to play Forspoken, but it errors. Flight Sim starts fine but this new game not so much. Before I get a refund and buy from Steam any ideas how to get it work?

:)

Izzy3d, Jan 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly.

Are you attempting to use the cloud or is this a local installation of flight simulator?

Also, buying from Steam will not change any technical issues you have, the only thing that’s different is the store wrapper
  3. 彦希 吕 Win User

The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly. qwer**********@outlook.com

[​IMG]

设备名称 DESKTOP-C4IIKPR

处理器 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

机带 RAM 8.00 GB (7.84 GB 可用)

设备 ID ********

产品 ID *****

系统类型 64 位操作系统, 基于 x64 的处理器

笔和触控 没有可用于此显示器的笔或触控输入

版本 Windows 11 家庭中文版

版本 21H2

安装日期 ‎2022/‎2/‎18

操作系统版本 22000.1817

体验 Windows 功能体验包 1000.22000.1817.0

我没有在沙盒或VMware workstation或VirtualBox运行此电脑的备份文件或虚拟化物理机打开minecraft或xbox live
  4. Tomm_A Win User

The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly. qwer**********@outlook.com

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that the issue is related to the application installed in your Windows device or the Windows operating system. Can you tell us the Windows version you are using. To check follow the steps below.

• Type winver in the search box beside the start menu.
    • Take a screenshot of the version and OS build

Additionally, we would like to ask if you are using the Windows sandbox to access Microsoft Store and Xbox app?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We appreciate for responding to us in a timely manner. We have identified the root cause why there are errors related to Xbox services and application running in your Windows device. This is due to an outdated application caused by an error when downloading and installing the Windows update. In this regard, we are going to move this thread to Windows forum to make sure that you can get a more professional help.

We highly appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We thank you for your time and participation in the community. Have a good day ahead!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. 彦希 吕 Win User

[​IMG]

这次错误和这个有关?
Thema:

1. What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned... - Similar Threads - does mean account

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  8. What does "Your Xbox account is not able to use parties." mean?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What does "Your Xbox account is not able to use parties." mean?: I use xbox game bar every so often to talk with my xbox friends. Today, I launch xbox game bar and I go to join my friends party only for it to say "Your Xbox account is not able to use parties."...
  9. What does it mean when it says This account is suspended from Xbox network

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does it mean when it says This account is suspended from Xbox network: Does this mean that my account is suspended at the moment because on the enforcement page it’s permanent. Ban because I wasn’t home when it was banned my brother was on it and change my pfp to...
  10. What does a account suspension mean

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does a account suspension mean: I got my Microsoft account suspended, because it was hacked and my child is stressing that his Minecraft account could be sold, but I told him that it was suspended, but I am not sure if anyone...