What does this even mean? It's my only account logged on the xbox, which I used to join...

Discus and support What does this even mean? It's my only account logged on the xbox, which I used to join... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zerocords, Dec 18, 2019.

1. /u/zerocords
    /u/zerocords Guest

What does this even mean? It's my only account logged on the xbox, which I used to join...

/u/zerocords, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Senuh Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

yea it does that for me too. i logged into a separate account and phone called xbox support and they say my account only has a 7 day ban on it but my xbox says im perma banned which everyone is saying is a bug so you could try that and hopefully what they say is true and not the actual xbox notif.
  3. Shaw Jestus Win User

I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

No, it's almost like the Microsoft account doesn't exist anymore but it obviously does cause I use it for my computer and my Xbox account which exists but I just can't log into it
  4. Hi S Win User

Can i log into my account with only using my username/gamertag?

What about you know the username and the gmail ?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even if I bought it on a Mojang account

Hi MatteoLandrino, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed, kindly sign out then restart your PC before signing back in using the correct Microsoft account.
  6. WPAK Win User

What does this mean?

Hi there,

As far as I know, if you were able to sent a friend request, then the account does exist.

Keep in mind that accounts are unique across services so the account may not be in use on the Xbox Live network but can be un use on the Zune network, which would explain that there is no history on xbox live.
Thema:

1. What does this even mean? It's my only account logged on the xbox, which I used to join... - Similar Threads - does mean account

2. If my preordered game starts downloading, does that mean the payment went thru?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my preordered game starts downloading, does that mean the payment went thru?: I preordered Hogwarts Legacy back in August, today it started downloading about 39 gb, which i assume is the full game or at least most of it. Does this mean my payment went thru?...
  3. What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...: On PC trying to play Forspoken, but it errors. Flight Sim starts fine but this new game not so much. Before I get a refund and buy from Steam any ideas how to get it work?...
  4. What does this Correlation Id mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this Correlation Id mean?: Correlation Id: 3fbd25abd9a24f578d3bbdeb75e8dda8 I was just trying to log into my xbox account on my PC to play halo and everytime I go to login I get that correlatuine ID and a message saying:...
  5. What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games: Help me understand my question 47919ed2-ea9c-4e46-be27-4d81166159e2
  6. What does "Were there security proofs on the account that were not recognized?" mean.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does "Were there security proofs on the account that were not recognized?" mean.: What does this mean? I was asked this by MS support. I don't understand what this exactly means. 00636aae-8d07-4d03-a7b7-6a8c6b181661
  7. Link a new email to the account and if by doin so does that mean I will lose all the games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link a new email to the account and if by doin so does that mean I will lose all the games...: How do I unlink the email tied to my primary Xbox account and link a new email to the account and if bybdoin so does that mean I will lose all the games an such that’s been purchased with this...
  8. what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live: what is happening I was playing just fine yesterday f282adea-653c-4c1c-81ad-4a37ef3998d2
  9. What does Status code 4467-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070 mean...? Plus cant log into account on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does Status code 4467-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070 mean...? Plus cant log into account on ...: I am unable to download the update and unable to log into profile. Get the status code listed above for the download and get a status code of 8b050008-521d5747-2df6f9d3 when I try to log into my...
  10. Account suspended invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas: My account was communicatinon suspended then over 24 hours later suspended with invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas e530e99a-0d8c-466c-b9d6-a41a0c9b54fc