What does the white triangle icon mean?

Discus and support What does the white triangle icon mean? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i noticed this strange white triangle with a green dot icon in the top right corner of some games in my "games and apps overview". What does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Haxxler, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Haxxler
    Haxxler Guest

So i noticed this strange white triangle with a green dot icon in the top right corner of some games in my "games and apps overview". What does it mean? Also what does the controller+ icon in the left corner mean? I guess it has something to do with addons
    and dlc?

:)

Haxxler, Apr 19, 2014
  2. General games question

Hi Machetefaceslap, The controller icon in the corner means you have dlc installed for that game/app, and the green * in the white triangle in the top right of the game/app means that it has been updated.

StuartATrueRed, Apr 19, 2014
  3. slogan117
    slogan117 Guest
    Can anyone help

Does anyone know what this icon means? The triangle at the bottom. I can't access xbox live either despite paying for it and have a perfect record

What does the white triangle icon mean? [​IMG]

slogan117, Apr 19, 2014
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

I believe that the controller icon indicates that you can join a friend in the game and the other icon you mentioned either means that the game/app has either been updated or there's an update available for it. I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure
    it's something like that.

SigmaTheDJ, Apr 19, 2014
  5. The controller+ it has DLC

GrowlingYapper, Apr 19, 2014
  6. The white triangle you are talking about means that it has recently been updated since the last time you've played it, notice as you start the game, it disappears, this was a small addition to the April update I believe otherwise the march update What does the white triangle icon mean? ;)

QuantumCommando, Oct 31, 2018
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

The controller+ it has DLC
  8. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I believe that the controller icon indicates that you can join a friend in the game and the other icon you mentioned either means that the game/app has either been updated or there's an update available for it. I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure
    it's something like that.
  9. QuantumCommando Win User

The white triangle you are talking about means that it has recently been updated since the last time you've played it, notice as you start the game, it disappears, this was a small addition to the April update I believe otherwise the march update ;)
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

General games question

Hi Machetefaceslap, The controller icon in the corner means you have dlc installed for that game/app, and the green * in the white triangle in the top right of the game/app means that it has been updated.
  11. Smwutches Win User

What does the controller icon mean

It means they're online playing a multiplayer game.
Thema:

1. What does the white triangle icon mean? - Similar Threads - does white triangle

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  6. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  10. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...