What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games

Discus and support What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help me understand my question 47919ed2-ea9c-4e46-be27-4d81166159e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RPDELITEFORCE24, Jan 12, 2023.

1. What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games

Help me understand my question

:)

RPDELITEFORCE24, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you don't have the license for the said games, it can be installed via game share that is longer being shared with you or a game that was previously on the Xbox game pass library that you also don't own.
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

What does the white triangle icon mean?

The controller+ it has DLC
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I believe that the controller icon indicates that you can join a friend in the game and the other icon you mentioned either means that the game/app has either been updated or there's an update available for it. I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure
    it's something like that.
  5. QuantumCommando Win User

The white triangle you are talking about means that it has recently been updated since the last time you've played it, notice as you start the game, it disappears, this was a small addition to the April update I believe otherwise the march update ;)
  6. {-L-} Win User

360 games dashboard controller icons

The triangle means it's a game. The + means it's an add-on. usually
Thema:

1. What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games - Similar Threads - does triangle Inside

2. Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x: when playing a game on xbox x I get the message disconnected from xbox live? this is only happening recently. 46277482-812f-41f2-bdc8-a42a08acc070
  3. Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing: The audio is delayed by like a second sometimes and it gets longer c13b4720-ad24-473c-8c91-eecf2c256e46
  4. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?: I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that besides buying one from Amazon which could void my...
  5. Does adding an alternate email to 1 account delete the old email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does adding an alternate email to 1 account delete the old email?: I recently added an alternate email account to one of my microsoft accounts because I deleted the old email and completely forgot about my microsoft account.. But I didnt think to add a new,...
  6. Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?: I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing the Xbox to lock up completely in which it...
  7. Why does it cost $10 to change a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it cost $10 to change a gamertag?: I know changing a gamertag costs literally nothing for xbox (less than a cent). Why do they charge $10? Is there any way to change a gamertag without paying the ridiculous fee?...
  8. Why does naruto to boruto shinobi striker crash when i try to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does naruto to boruto shinobi striker crash when i try to play online?: Please help me fix this issue! 130ecbc4-7155-4ad8-b6a1-f74cb5098ee8
  9. What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?: All of the sudden all my games and apps that have installed on internal HD and External HD memory storages. I'm curious what it means. I noticed it when deciding to use my console last night....
  10. What does the white triangle icon mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the white triangle icon mean?: So i noticed this strange white triangle with a green dot icon in the top right corner of some games in my "games and apps overview". What does it mean? Also what does the controller+ icon in the...