What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol

Discus and support What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Im wondering what this symbol to the ambassoder symbol mean e7774076-97b4-4c03-a7de-2d05fbfcebe3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Akulas6276, Aug 6, 2020.

  1. Akulas6276
    Akulas6276 Guest

    What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol



    What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol [​IMG]
    Im
    wondering what this symbol to the ambassoder symbol mean

    :)
     
    Akulas6276, Aug 6, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. WPAK Win User

    What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol

    Hi there,

    I think it's just an icon that they added themselves in their profile name, in such case it doesn't mean anything at all.

    Same for people using a 'verification' check-mark, doesn't mean a thing either, it's not something official.

    Side not, the other symbol isn't the Ambassador symbol, it's just the Xbox Logo.
  3. CruzanHitman Win User

    Really High Gamerscore 3

    No I am not an ambassador, ambassador status is marked with an ambassador symbol on the bottom right corner of the gamercard on thats on the left
  4. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

    Ambassador

    You mean the little ambassador symbol on the gamercard on xbox.com? It takes a bit after it's been approved if that is what youre asking about.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?

    Hi Steezzy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The symbol means that the disc for this game isn't inserted in your console. If you insert the game disc the symbol will disappear and the game will be playable.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Help with first Companions quest

    Oh wait. that's later.

    On the left of the room are rotating pillars. Match the symbols on the pillars with the symbols displayed in the room.
Thema:

What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol

Loading...
  1. What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol - Similar Threads - does symbol mean

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. What does it mean when the Xbox symbol isn’t going away. It’s been a week that I’ve been...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when the Xbox symbol isn’t going away. It’s been a week that I’ve been...: My Xbox symbol won’t go away and it’s been a week. d4c620aa-6680-404e-925a-c18dc0661853
  10. What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?: what I’ve done was uninstall it and reinstall it just to see if it was gone but it’s still there. [img] 480abf37-78a8-48ac-8a53-f6201827a3fa