What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like

Discus and support What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I wonder how things will go on with the Insider Program and other programs on the Next Gen. Will I be able to register for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenaCautor, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like


    As the title suggests, I wonder how things will go on with the Insider Program and other programs on the Next Gen.

    • Will I be able to register for Series X directly in the Alpha Ring?
    • How does this affect my current console?
    • Should I take my Xbox One out of the program?
    • Will Current and Next Gen run on the same OS build and receive the same updates or will this be handled separately?
    • How exactly does that affect the warranty since this is a new console and you have a two-year manufacturer warranty (Germany)?
    • How about other testing programs like the Minecraft Beta? Will these be immediately playable from an external hard drive or will you have to wait for new versions?
    • Can I take part in test programs for games and apps without belonging to a ring and thus having a normal OS build installed?

    Have a great day! What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like :)

    submitted by /u/SenaCautor
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SenaCautor, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

    Xbox VR?

    it would be nice to see in the future or maybe on the next gen console but as of right now we don't know what Microsoft are working on within the vr world, but for the future gen consoles as of right now lets look forward to E3 and what they have instore
    for us.
  3. Lord Dirt Win User

    Xbox One vs. PS4

    I am very leary of what current gen games will look like on next gen consoles.
  4. Nick21013 Win User

    Fallout 4 on Next Generation of Consoles?

    going to college so a next gen console doesn't look to be in my future anytime soon.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

    The tide is changing...

    The outer worlds is really a great game, and the future looks promising for MS, I hope they keep at it and deliver what we expect in the next gen consoles. Can't wait to see what comes.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

    Xbox One vs. PS4

    [quote user="Lord Dirt"]

    I am very leary of what current gen games will look like on next gen consoles.

    [/quote]

    Yeah I agree I wasn't impressed at all with COD ghost's graphics on next gen. Although BF4 looked good so it looks like they did amp it up for next gen. I'm looking forward to BF4 for the 64 player maps.
Thema:

What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like

Loading...
  1. What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like - Similar Threads - does future Insider

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]