What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

Discus and support What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, i want to buy fifa 20 but in the store, they are 2 prices and one of them has the price plus it says with ea access. i would like to know what that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FrenchFlash, Apr 28, 2020.

  1. FrenchFlash
    FrenchFlash Guest

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean


    hi, i want to buy fifa 20 but in the store, they are 2 prices and one of them has the price plus it says with ea access. i would like to know what that mean

    :)
     
    FrenchFlash, Apr 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

    I believe it is 10% off if you have EA access.
  3. Jay O. Win User

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

    EA access is same as xbox game pass only for EA games...

    if you're big fan of sports, it may OK.
  4. Xp Jayy Win User

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

    I've heard that buying the EA Access version only allows you to play for 10 hours. I just want to make sure that i dont have any issue purchasing and play my game
  5. Xp Jayy Win User

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

    Oh, ok. I understand, I'm a big sports fan, thanks
  6. Jaydad17 Win User

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

    Access to EA sports which has a wackload of EA games to play. Plus the latest news and updates
Thema:

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

Loading...
  1. What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean - Similar Threads - does fifa access

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470
  9. Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?: Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. df6ee81b-13e2-4e87-81c0-61d503107cb1
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e