What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?

Discus and support What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what I’ve done was uninstall it and reinstall it just to see if it was gone but it’s still there. [img] 480abf37-78a8-48ac-8a53-f6201827a3fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steezzy, Oct 11, 2023.

  1. Steezzy
    Steezzy Guest

    What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?


    what I’ve done was uninstall it and reinstall it just to see if it was gone but it’s still there.


    What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Steezzy, Oct 11, 2023
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?

    Hi Steezzy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The symbol means that the disc for this game isn't inserted in your console. If you insert the game disc the symbol will disappear and the game will be playable.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. WPAK Win User

    What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol

    Hi there,

    I think it's just an icon that they added themselves in their profile name, in such case it doesn't mean anything at all.

    Same for people using a 'verification' check-mark, doesn't mean a thing either, it's not something official.

    Side not, the other symbol isn't the Ambassador symbol, it's just the Xbox Logo.
  4. XGI Serenity XI Win User

    What does the symbols mean in Xbox live party chat?

    There is also one that has multiple little avatars that means that you are able to join the game.
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

    What does the symbols mean in Xbox live party chat?

    Controller - Playing a Game/At the Dashboard

    Circular Arrow - In a joinable session.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Want to know what a symbol means

    It's a badge to commemorate the ending of Gold.
Thema:

What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?

Loading...
  1. What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ? - Similar Threads - does symbol warning

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. What does it mean when the Xbox symbol isn’t going away. It’s been a week that I’ve been...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when the Xbox symbol isn’t going away. It’s been a week that I’ve been...: My Xbox symbol won’t go away and it’s been a week. d4c620aa-6680-404e-925a-c18dc0661853