What does registering my Xbox really means?
Discus and support What does registering my Xbox really means? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is going to be a civil matter. An ex replaced my Xbox he broke, and then got mad with me and took it back. But it is registered to me. Trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bestmaple2699, Nov 2, 2022.
Thema:
What does registering my Xbox really means?
Loading...
-
What does registering my Xbox really means? - Similar Threads - does registering really
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Why does microsofts account sign ins take hours to register
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does microsofts account sign ins take hours to register: My sons xbox/microsoft/who knows its so poorly laid out account that he uses for minecraft takes literal hours. to acknowledge that he is signed in. When is microsoft going to address this? There... -
Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding... -
Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57 -
My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.
in XBoX Games and AppsMy new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play... -
Why does my mouse not register?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my mouse not register?: When I have my mouse connected to my Xbox it works fine but when I try to press the left mouse button while the right mouse button is down it doesn’t register the left click, I’ve tried a mouse...