What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

Discus and support What does regional gamerscore rank mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by macquince, Aug 20, 2019.

  1. macquince
    macquince Guest

    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?


    Hi

    I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions?

    :)
     
    macquince, Aug 20, 2019
    #1
  2. SuprX BR Win User

    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

    i have no knowledgment until know, thanks for share, hope M$ share this with more countries and regions; but i think more important than gamescore is the age of account.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

    That says you're the guy in your area, check in TA.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

    Googled on this and apparently you can only view your information, there is no table where you can see the ranking.
  5. macquince Win User

    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

    I know trueachievements. But this email came differectly from xbox
  6. Fos Win User

    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

    There's a website called TrueAchievements that has regional gamerscore leaderboards. But I'm pretty sure they only track accounts that have signed up.
Thema:

What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

Loading...
  1. What does regional gamerscore rank mean? - Similar Threads - does regional gamerscore

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  10. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. regional gamerscore rank