What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful

Discus and support What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful Sometimes my xbox has that set, usually after i swap from wifi to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MCcool1839, Mar 28, 2020.

1. MCcool1839
    MCcool1839 Guest

What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful

Sometimes my xbox has that set, usually after i swap from wifi to wired.

Running all the tests: Multiplayer, Network, etc,.. usually clears it for me. (my router has been configured as recommended above.)

:)

MCcool1839, Mar 28, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

I am having the same issue. Ive turned off my modem, did a hard restart on my console. Ive tried logging on to my router/modem login page, but dont know the username and password for it so im not getting anywhere. I need help. It keeps kicking me
    off of my games.
    If you haven't already, then please go ahead and create a new thread with a detailed description of your situation. Be sure to include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far so that people trying to help can have a better understanding of the situation.
  3. KerissaFox Win User

I am having the same issue. Ive turned off my modem, did a hard restart on my console. Ive tried logging on to my router/modem login page, but dont know the username and password for it so im not getting anywhere. I need help. It keeps kicking me off of
    my games.
  4. RazorwavePro Win User

5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello MCcool1839

In order to help you, we need to have some additional info about your connection:

• Your Xbox is connected via Wi-Fi or Wired (Ethernet Cable) connection?
    • Do you have limited download/upload speed provided by your provider?
    • Do you have same issues on other devices connected to your router?
    I will be happy to try help you, but really need some additional information about your problem.
  6. Golstaff303 Win User

Sometimes my xbox has that set, usually after i swap from wifi to wired.

Running all the tests: Multiplayer, Network, etc,.. usually clears it for me. (my router has been configured as recommended above.)
Thema:

1. What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful - Similar Threads - does mean check

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  8. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  9. PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 what does this mean ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 what does this mean ?: PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 What does this mean ? d226af43-8fb5-400f-bac0-6a87abb11f7d
  10. What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?: When I see my device on website, a Xbox controller, there is a "-9 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty Ends on 2024/1/6". So what is the "-9 month"? Does it...