What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

Discus and support What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It’s Says: Are You Tired of LookingFor Clean Car Meets and then they get Destroyed? We’ll Worry Not join Segregated Society For Arranged Meets, Weekly... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by InfernoRippZ170, Jan 2, 2023.

1. What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

It’s Says: Are You Tired of LookingFor Clean Car Meets and then they get Destroyed? We’ll Worry Not join Segregated Society For Arranged Meets, Weekly Crew Colours, Crew Collabs And much More Join the Discord Today (And then the Discord Link) (Segregated Society is the Crew/Discord Name)

Theirs No Inappropriate Content in their

My Gamertag Just incase you Need it

:)

InfernoRippZ170, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. It's not for advertising a Discord server. That may be what it wants you to remove.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Inappropriate content?

4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Inappropriate content?

You got me on that one.... i am at a loss for words. Maybe something to do with their algorithum?
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Inappropriate content?

Looking on the screenshot I could not see anything that could be rude or offensive.

I guess it is an issue with an algorythm. It is possible that this find some combination of the words used in the # that could be rude.

If you are in the Insider Programm I would recommend to report it as ab bug and provide the screenshot.
  6. xXRogueVixenXx Win User

Inappropriate content?

This on Xbox one LFG... I was making a post. It highlighted the word "rude" as inappropriate.
Thema:

1. What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said - Similar Threads - does mean Remove

2. If my preordered game starts downloading, does that mean the payment went thru?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my preordered game starts downloading, does that mean the payment went thru?: I preordered Hogwarts Legacy back in August, today it started downloading about 39 gb, which i assume is the full game or at least most of it. Does this mean my payment went thru?...
  3. What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...: On PC trying to play Forspoken, but it errors. Flight Sim starts fine but this new game not so much. Before I get a refund and buy from Steam any ideas how to get it work?...
  4. What does this Correlation Id mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this Correlation Id mean?: Correlation Id: 3fbd25abd9a24f578d3bbdeb75e8dda8 I was just trying to log into my xbox account on my PC to play halo and everytime I go to login I get that correlatuine ID and a message saying:...
  5. What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games: Help me understand my question 47919ed2-ea9c-4e46-be27-4d81166159e2
  6. Error message 0x80820003-2% what does this mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x80820003-2% what does this mean?: Just bought new game and tried to install it gives message saying disc dirty or damaged. Thought it was disc went and exchanged and when tried to install gave me same message. I don’t believe it...
  7. What does "Were there security proofs on the account that were not recognized?" mean.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does "Were there security proofs on the account that were not recognized?" mean.: What does this mean? I was asked this by MS support. I don't understand what this exactly means. 00636aae-8d07-4d03-a7b7-6a8c6b181661
  8. What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?: What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One? 95136ed7-7253-4f70-852c-2a91f5e43be5
  9. What does it mean when it says a game needs "faster storage" when I try to download it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when it says a game needs "faster storage" when I try to download it on...: So I've been trying to download next gen fifa 22 on my next gen xbox. I have been able to download one game on my external hardrive. My external hardrive fits all the requirements. But the games...
  10. I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?: Earlier today, the message on WWE 2K19 popped up and says "The version of this save data is old, it will need to be updated to proceed. If you remove the game update, you will no longer be able to...