What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

Discus and support What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It’s Says: Are You Tired of LookingFor Clean Car Meets and then they get Destroyed? We’ll Worry Not join Segregated Society For Arranged Meets, Weekly... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by InfernoRippZ170, Jan 2, 2023.

1. What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

It’s Says: Are You Tired of LookingFor Clean Car Meets and then they get Destroyed? We’ll Worry Not join Segregated Society For Arranged Meets, Weekly Crew Colours, Crew Collabs And much More Join the Discord Today (And then the Discord Link) (Segregated Society is the Crew/Discord Name)

Theirs No Inappropriate Content in their

My Gamertag Just incase you Need it

:)

InfernoRippZ170, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. It's not for advertising a Discord server. That may be what it wants you to remove.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Inappropriate content?

4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Inappropriate content?

You got me on that one.... i am at a loss for words. Maybe something to do with their algorithum?
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Inappropriate content?

Looking on the screenshot I could not see anything that could be rude or offensive.

I guess it is an issue with an algorythm. It is possible that this find some combination of the words used in the # that could be rude.

If you are in the Insider Programm I would recommend to report it as ab bug and provide the screenshot.
  6. xXRogueVixenXx Win User

Inappropriate content?

This on Xbox one LFG... I was making a post. It highlighted the word "rude" as inappropriate.
Thema:

1. What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said - Similar Threads - does mean Remove

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  8. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  9. PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 what does this mean ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 what does this mean ?: PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 What does this mean ? d226af43-8fb5-400f-bac0-6a87abb11f7d
  10. What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?: When I see my device on website, a Xbox controller, there is a "-9 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty Ends on 2024/1/6". So what is the "-9 month"? Does it...