What does it mean by this?

Discus and support What does it mean by this? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it like out of stock or something? [img] abb3a8c3-5d1e-43e6-b075-43460115637d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sofi ..., May 8, 2024.

1. sofi ...
    sofi ... Guest

Is it like out of stock or something?
    What does it mean by this? [​IMG]

:)

sofi ..., May 8, 2024
  2. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

What does this mean?

That account has been made on the Zune Network. Any account with friends etc and has that gamerpic is because of Zune.
  3. KeaganTheWolf Win User

What does this mean???

Once you press the reset button on your router or modem please wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
  4. Albustro Win User

What does this mean???

try testing your connection
  5. IMK09 Win User

what does this mean

thanks for your help but i'm getting to mad to even want to try and fix this right now so i'm just going to play hockey for a bit. i'll try again in a couple days hopefully i can still reach you through this thread
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

what does this mean

Actually yeah do what Gammby5874 says first. Delete everything INCLUDING Nuketown 2025. You should be able to redownload that map from your download history so I wouldn't worry about that. Do that and let us know.
Thema:

1. What does it mean by this? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. 416B-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 what does this status error means?

in XBoX on Consoles
    416B-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 what does this status error means?: Can someone please tell me what’s the meaning of those code? 195ee5fa-e637-46bc-8b2e-6243ff9a34f2
  3. what does act196429 i dont know what it means

in XboX Insiders
    what does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  4. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  5. What does yellow/orange lights mean? Can it be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does yellow/orange lights mean? Can it be fixed?: So recently I've been trying to use my old Xbox 360 for the memories and also because I'm really bored.. my controller was working but the day after it randomly stopped turning on while I was...
  6. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  9. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  10. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...