what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live

Discus and support what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what is happening I was playing just fine yesterday f282adea-653c-4c1c-81ad-4a37ef3998d2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnitedInDeath17, Jul 25, 2017.

1. what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live

what is happening I was playing just fine yesterday

:)

UnitedInDeath17, Jul 25, 2017
  2. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean?

I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean?

AndyScofield1, Jul 25, 2017
  3. xbox live

I received a message whilst trying to start up codbo2 that says NOTICE: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. What does this mean, and why can't I play? My live account says active.

GapingPear6881, Jul 25, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live

This usually means the account does not have an active XBL subscription. Check account.microsoft.com to be sure your subscription is up to date.

bowski477, Jul 25, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

This usually means the account does not have an active XBL subscription. Check account.microsoft.com to be sure your subscription is up to date.
  6. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  7. madchaos079 Win User

Account not allowed on Xbox live

When I try to play on Xbox live with my new account I get a message saying 'the current profile is not allowed I play on Xbox live'
  8. easj369 Win User

says my profile is not allowed to play on live

"the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live mw3" this is exactly what it says
  9. aJordan3982 Win User

Suspension

My xbox says that the current profile is not allowed to play xbox live
Thema:

1. what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live - Similar Threads - does mean current

2. If my preordered game starts downloading, does that mean the payment went thru?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my preordered game starts downloading, does that mean the payment went thru?: I preordered Hogwarts Legacy back in August, today it started downloading about 39 gb, which i assume is the full game or at least most of it. Does this mean my payment went thru?...
  3. What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does this even mean: The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned...: On PC trying to play Forspoken, but it errors. Flight Sim starts fine but this new game not so much. Before I get a refund and buy from Steam any ideas how to get it work?...
  4. What does this Correlation Id mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this Correlation Id mean?: Correlation Id: 3fbd25abd9a24f578d3bbdeb75e8dda8 I was just trying to log into my xbox account on my PC to play halo and everytime I go to login I get that correlatuine ID and a message saying:...
  5. What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the triangle with the ! Inside it mean on my games: Help me understand my question 47919ed2-ea9c-4e46-be27-4d81166159e2
  6. What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What does it mean Remove inappropriate Content Their no inappropriate Content Said: It’s Says: Are You Tired of LookingFor Clean Car Meets and then they get Destroyed? We’ll Worry Not join Segregated Society For Arranged Meets, Weekly Crew Colours, Crew Collabs And much More Join...
  7. Error message 0x80820003-2% what does this mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x80820003-2% what does this mean?: Just bought new game and tried to install it gives message saying disc dirty or damaged. Thought it was disc went and exchanged and when tried to install gave me same message. I don’t believe it...
  8. What does "Were there security proofs on the account that were not recognized?" mean.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does "Were there security proofs on the account that were not recognized?" mean.: What does this mean? I was asked this by MS support. I don't understand what this exactly means. 00636aae-8d07-4d03-a7b7-6a8c6b181661
  9. What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?: What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One? 95136ed7-7253-4f70-852c-2a91f5e43be5
  10. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f