What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?

Discus and support What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to get my old avatar back it says that i need to import all of my original purchases when i just want my old avatar back. What does it mean?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roseale, Jun 16, 2020.

  1. roseale
    roseale Guest

    What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?


    When i try to get my old avatar back it says that i need to import all of my original purchases when i just want my old avatar back. What does it mean?

    :)
     
    roseale, Jun 16, 2020
    #1
  2. roseale Win User

    What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?

    When i try to get my old avatar back it says that i need to import all of my original purchases when i just want my old avatar back. What does it mean?
  3. LiveRonanklan Win User

    The new Xbox Avatar Editor app

    I spent almost 3 hours in the chat room with the tech support guy from Microsoft about this exact issue! It took him 3 hours to give me this answer... Go to your PC upgrade your Windows operating system to Windows 10, then download the Xbox avatar editor
    app, then once you open it you should get an option to import old Avatar...

    Sure that work and all, but what if I didn't have a computer! How is a problem with an Xbox gets off by a PC? One device relying heavily on another for functionality and accessibility is a very very bad idea I think!

    Oh yeah I forgot to add the purchases from the old Avatar app cannot be transferred over to the new one! The only way to have access to those those items is to go into the old Avatar app dress your avatar in the items that you want and then import it through
    the editor app!

    All I know is this issue is a bunch of [Mod Removed - Profanity] and their solutions for it are absolutely atrocious! I mean come on when they were developing the sad thing anybody sync G what about all the purchases these people made beforehand?!

    To add insult to injury, when you import your old Avatar app you lose access to some of the new features that are in the upgraded Avatar app! When you
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] believe that? I have to lose access the features just because I wanted use some stuff that I bought over a year ago! Ridiculous!
  4. Knapie Win User

    Changing to original avatar

    I can see my old avatar in the original avatar app but how do you import it for display in your profile?
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    What does it mean when i get this message?

    Greetings, Metrokitsune! Have you tried taking a look at this sticky for more information about managing payment methods:

    forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx
    I would recommend double checking the criteria on that page and then go ahead and re-add PayPal. Let me know if that helps resolve the issue! :)
  6. Clintonics X Win User

    Gamerpic problem

    Bump again because nothing has happened.

    There needs to be a way to delete the old avatar. Power cycle does not work. On the Xbox website and on the console, the new avatar is shown but it will not save. Creating a new avatar does not work. It keeps reverting back to the old avatar.
Thema:

What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?

Loading...
  1. What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back? - Similar Threads - does import mean

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does battery plays a important role in performance?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does battery plays a important role in performance?: Hey, i own a hp omen 16 (2021 model). i used to put the laptop on charge for the whole day and do my websurfing, gaming at any time but when i started putting it on charge only when i wanted to...