What does 'Global' mean in statistics?

Discus and support What does 'Global' mean in statistics? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the statistics section, my best time in expert Sudoku is 2:54 and this shows up again in "Global". does this mean that my time is the best in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AceCoot815, Jan 16, 2018.

  1. AceCoot815
    AceCoot815 Guest

    What does 'Global' mean in statistics?


    In the statistics section, my best time in expert Sudoku is 2:54 and this shows up again in "Global". does this mean that my time is the best in the world? ha ha.. I know I could do much better, so I am skeptical that I am currently #1 on the planet.
    (if so, YEA ME!)

    btw. The game freezes for me too ...now and then.

    :)
     
    AceCoot815, Jan 16, 2018
    #1
  2. IMK09
    IMK09 Guest
    what does this mean

    thanks for your help but i'm getting to mad to even want to try and fix this right now so i'm just going to play hockey for a bit. i'll try again in a couple days hopefully i can still reach you through this thread
     
    IMK09, Jan 16, 2018
    #2
  3. what does this mean

    Actually yeah do what Gammby5874 says first. Delete everything INCLUDING Nuketown 2025. You should be able to redownload that map from your download history so I wouldn't worry about that. Do that and let us know.
     
    NathanielLarson, Jan 16, 2018
    #3
  4. Irixion Win User

    What does the Wi-Fi Speed statistic mean under Network Statistics?

    Network statistics are an average speed. Microsoft likes to cap every individual download as to not overload their servers.
    [Mod Removed]. Ethernet will always be faster and more consistent than WiFi. You have a lot of wireless interference even if you don't know it. OTA TV, Cell, Microwaves, Satellite TV, Cordless Phones, Other wireless APs around you. That and
    the 360's built in adapter is pretty basic cheap adapter so don't expect amazing speeds out of it.
  5. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

    What does this mean?

    That account has been made on the Zune Network. Any account with friends etc and has that gamerpic is because of Zune.
  6. KeaganTheWolf Win User

    What does this mean???

    Once you press the reset button on your router or modem please wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
  7. Albustro Win User

    What does this mean???

    try testing your connection
  8. IMK09 Win User

    what does this mean

    thanks for your help but i'm getting to mad to even want to try and fix this right now so i'm just going to play hockey for a bit. i'll try again in a couple days hopefully i can still reach you through this thread
Thema:

What does 'Global' mean in statistics?

Loading...
  1. What does 'Global' mean in statistics? - Similar Threads - does 'Global' mean

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]