What does everyone think of the current game pass games

Discus and support What does everyone think of the current game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are they too boring or just right or need newer titles? 980e2f46-cdc0-4946-951e-3b4577a42dfb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by devil29992, Oct 27, 2023.

  1. devil29992
    devil29992 Guest

    What does everyone think of the current game pass games


    Are they too boring or just right or need newer titles?

    :)
     
    devil29992, Oct 27, 2023
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    What does everyone think of the current game pass games

    Game Pass is alright. It has enough games for everyones tastes, and the fact that new games come into the service every month, and games leave the service means it's constantly refreshed with new content. It's great for trying games you never thought of trying before. I've tried many a game on the service, which I would probably never have played without it.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    What does everyone think of the current game pass games

    Gamepass is an awful service, I would prefer gaming to not become a pay for service and actually purchase the games i want to play, learnt the hard way with Netflix, pay a sub, watch the odd thing which would cost less to own than pay monthly. also have the issue of to much choice.

    2 thirds of the game choice is click bait spamware, they throw in the odd descent game and that's it.
  4. Inapplicable Win User

    What does everyone think

    The whole game is 576p on the 360, including the FMV's. The PS3 version is 720p in gameplay and whilst it is believed that the FMV's are 1080p, some people contest this and claim they are also 720p.

    There aren't many games that are 1080p native, the vast majority are upscaled.
  5. smileskybird Win User

    What does everyone think

    ... yes but Square Enix made at least some of the game content in full HD for BOTH consoles - 360 and PS3 - not just PS3. I have a Full HD Sony KDL40EX720 and some of the content looks like in full HD. Especially the ending cutscene of the game. Gameplay
    may be 576p but some of the cutscenes are at least 720p or even 1080p. You saying no xbox 360 game has full HD capability? wrong.
  6. dasgetto Win User

    What does everyone think

    [quote user="smileskybird"]The graphics are still way better with Final Fantasy XIII than in Final Fantasy XIII-2. That's cause they jam the game all onto 1 disc where as XIII had 3 discs enough storage for 1080p cutscenes and the picture looks less pixelated
    and more real in XIII.[/quote]

    The Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII runs in 576p.
Thema:

What does everyone think of the current game pass games

Loading...
  1. What does everyone think of the current game pass games - Similar Threads - does everyone current

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. how much gamerscore does everyone have ?

    in XBoX on Windows
    how much gamerscore does everyone have ?: how much gamerscore does everyone have ? 6b7441f9-8d8d-4ac0-823c-a9aec96a59ae
  8. Why does Xbox ignore everyone about the chat filter?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox ignore everyone about the chat filter?: The chat filter needs to be removed. On games like ASA it's especially terrible. Can't say simple words like "the", "could", or "lol". And if you accidently type one of the filtered words then...
  9. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  10. What does everyone think of Starfield?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think of Starfield?: I'm enjoying the game so far and wanted to see everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the game. f17525b5-0f60-4d4a-aa69-65eb2c0e9bff