What does dispute charge mean

Discus and support What does dispute charge mean in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what does dispute charge mean 38e0a07f-90a4-44e2-8959-03c75a85937f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TyzaiSanders, Oct 13, 2017.

  1. TyzaiSanders
    TyzaiSanders Guest

    What does dispute charge mean


    what does dispute charge mean

    :)
     
    TyzaiSanders, Oct 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Fraudulent Charges

    Unless the charge is on your account that you own then you can not dispute the charges with Microsoft. Your best option is to dispute the charges with your credit/debit card company and let them handle the dispute with Microsoft. This is what they do
    as a financial institution. It's is a lot easier to dispute credit card charges rather than debit card, takes less time.
     
    Dadwhite, Oct 13, 2017
    #2
  3. btrips
    btrips Guest
    Disputing charges?

    Speak with MS support first and if nothing comes of it just do it through your CC company. I've disputed a charge before and MS refunded me within a couple of days.
     
    btrips, Oct 13, 2017
    #3
  4. llc llc Win User

    What do I do about this?

    How do I do it? I'm pretty new to this, and I also see that it says "Disputed charge" what does that mean?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Paid for Online game but it is not downloading as owned

    If that's the case, it means that it was not successful and if you were charged for the game you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the charge.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

    Fraudulent Charges

    Unless the charge is on your account that you own then you can not dispute the charges with Microsoft. Your best option is to dispute the charges with your credit/debit card company and let them handle the dispute with Microsoft. This is what they do
    as a financial institution. It's is a lot easier to dispute credit card charges rather than debit card, takes less time.
  7. OpticRJames Win User

    I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email, but they took the money from my account.

    If there is no charge showing up on your order history then it means that you weren't charged for it. If you were charged by your bank, please contact them to dispute the charge and inform them that you are not seeing any completed charge for it.
  8. Francia J. Win User

    Refund

    If it's not showing from there it may mean that it's not successful and you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the charges.
Thema:

What does dispute charge mean

Loading...
  1. What does dispute charge mean - Similar Threads - does dispute charge

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]