What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

Discus and support What does clear local xbox 360 delete? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by qasim bayati, May 29, 2023.

1. qasim bayati
    qasim bayati Guest

i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me

:)

qasim bayati, May 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It will remove the 360 saved data and profile from the console but they’ll remain in the cloud.
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Dark Souls BC Cloud Save Issues

Hey guys,

You could try clearing the local Xbox 360 storage by going to Settings > All Settings > Storage > Clear Local Xbox 360 Storage. It does sound, however, like your saves are corrupted. The only solution I've come across with this, is to delete the gave save
    and start over. But try the storage first.

~Blitz
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards compatible games).

I understand, then what you should do is the following

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select:

Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.

Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This deletes Xbox 360 games saved locally, but they’ll remain in the cloud.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

You should choose "Clear local saved games" if you want to clear your Xbox's saved games and preferences. This option will not delete your installed games or add-ons.

If you're trying to free up space on your Xbox, you could try clearing your local Xbox 360 storage. This option will delete Xbox 360 games, game saves, and game demos that are stored on your Xbox. Keep in mind that this option will delete all your Xbox 360 data, including game saves, demos and DLCs.

It's important to note that clearing your local saved games or local Xbox 360 storage will not affect the add-on you purchased and it should still be available for download if you go to the "Ready to install" section. I would suggest trying to download the add-on again.
  6. DeniqL Win User

My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a different game and when im in the home screen. How do i fix?

Can you try clearing the 360 cache?

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select:

Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This deletes Xbox 360 games saved locally, but they’ll remain in the cloud.
Thema:

1. What does clear local xbox 360 delete? - Similar Threads - does clear local

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  9. Email does not exist, but it clearly does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email does not exist, but it clearly does.: I've been logged out of my xbox and microsoft accounts. Attempting to log back into the account, I'm told the email I've entered does not exist. However, when trying to create a new account with...
  10. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...