what does a green screen mean

Discus and support what does a green screen mean in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I turn my xbox one on a green screen came on that said xbox one and I waited for 5min and it did not go off I restarted it and the samething... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

when I turn my xbox one on a green screen came on that said xbox one and I waited for 5min and it did not go off I restarted it and the samething happend then I unplugged it then turn it on and it worked fine

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Error Code e303 00000000 8007041d

Cannot get Xbox past black screen following green startup screen. Sometimes it shows me the error code listed above. What can I do? What does the error code mean?

StayedCub8113, Jan 4, 2014
  3. zach feller
    zach feller Guest
    What Does A Flashing Green Dot Mean?

i don't have nothing currently downloading it just hard reseted itself and stayed at the launch screen

zach feller, Jan 4, 2014
  4. what does a green screen mean

Must have gotten hung up on boot. I would not worry about it. If it was on first ever boot that green screen takes a very long time to get past.

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Customgamer18 Win User

Must have gotten hung up on boot. I would not worry about it. If it was on first ever boot that green screen takes a very long time to get past.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Usually a flashing green dot means you have background downloads enabled and you are downloading something while your system is off
  7. zach feller Win User

i don't have nothing currently downloading it just hard reseted itself and stayed at the launch screen
  8. Lain_2349 Win User

My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

By boot up sequence, I mean like the whole green xbox screen and then it turns on. My xbox normally does not do this.
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does the paused black screen with a straight green light mean on MW2

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today GOTTIBEZA

Please explain to us a bit more your situation
    What are you trying to do?
    Is this a game bug?
    Please share a video or pictures of your concern
Thema:

1. what does a green screen mean - Similar Threads - does green screen

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?: Two times in the last two months I’ve had the problem where my Xbox just erupts into terrible green and purple pixelation and I can’t get away from it. I need help. [img]...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....