what does a green screen mean

Discus and support what does a green screen mean in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I turn my xbox one on a green screen came on that said xbox one and I waited for 5min and it did not go off I restarted it and the samething... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

when I turn my xbox one on a green screen came on that said xbox one and I waited for 5min and it did not go off I restarted it and the samething happend then I unplugged it then turn it on and it worked fine

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Error Code e303 00000000 8007041d

Cannot get Xbox past black screen following green startup screen. Sometimes it shows me the error code listed above. What can I do? What does the error code mean?

StayedCub8113, Jan 4, 2014
  3. zach feller
    zach feller Guest
    What Does A Flashing Green Dot Mean?

i don't have nothing currently downloading it just hard reseted itself and stayed at the launch screen

zach feller, Jan 4, 2014
  4. what does a green screen mean

Must have gotten hung up on boot. I would not worry about it. If it was on first ever boot that green screen takes a very long time to get past.

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Customgamer18 Win User

Must have gotten hung up on boot. I would not worry about it. If it was on first ever boot that green screen takes a very long time to get past.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Usually a flashing green dot means you have background downloads enabled and you are downloading something while your system is off
  7. zach feller Win User

i don't have nothing currently downloading it just hard reseted itself and stayed at the launch screen
  8. Lain_2349 Win User

My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

By boot up sequence, I mean like the whole green xbox screen and then it turns on. My xbox normally does not do this.
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does the paused black screen with a straight green light mean on MW2

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today GOTTIBEZA

Please explain to us a bit more your situation
    What are you trying to do?
    Is this a game bug?
    Please share a video or pictures of your concern
Thema:

1. what does a green screen mean - Similar Threads - does green screen

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?: Two times in the last two months I’ve had the problem where my Xbox just erupts into terrible green and purple pixelation and I can’t get away from it. I need help. [img]...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....