What does 1 day left mean
Discus and support What does 1 day left mean in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want a game but i have to wait one more day and it says 1 day left would i still have time tomorrow f751b4bb-8246-4c4c-b338-e790deccd51d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MaxBATMANAE31, Jan 10, 2020.
Thema:
What does 1 day left mean
Loading...
-
What does 1 day left mean - Similar Threads - does left mean
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does anyone else’s Xbox one controller model 1708 have an issue where the left bumper acts...
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone else’s Xbox one controller model 1708 have an issue where the left bumper acts...: My Xbox one controller model 1708 has an issue where the left bumper button acts as the home button only and I cant figure out why d084ce08-5257-43b5-895f-a12661f543d7 -
To the left of my gamer tag a little square has appeared. What does that mean?
in XBoX AccessibilityTo the left of my gamer tag a little square has appeared. What does that mean?: Just noticed a little hollow square appeared next to my gamer tag. Anyone know what it means? 192f5774-d00b-475a-a062-ce35dde1c83a -
Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it... -
So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...
in XBoX Games and AppsSo when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...: Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da -
Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I... -
Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?: [img] can anyone help me please, I try to play games on my computer with a controller and when I push my thumb stick down it pulls up this keyboard and I can’t find where it comes from * Moved...