what does (0x80a4001a) mean?

Discus and support what does (0x80a4001a) mean? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; dont remember my password so I try to use the other device option and enter the code on my phone but everytime I do it says "there was a problem and we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by justan belanger, Mar 17, 2025.

  1. what does (0x80a4001a) mean?


    dont remember my password so I try to use the other device option and enter the code on my phone but everytime I do it says "there was a problem and we could not continue" (0x80a4001a)

    :)
     
    justan belanger, Mar 17, 2025
    #1
  2. Faline C Win User

    what does (0x80a4001a) mean?

    Hello justan, sorry about the trouble you're facing with logging in. This is a common login related error message on consoles.

    Try deleting the account from the console and then re-adding it.

    If the problem persists, try resetting your password and logging in with a web browser on a different device.

    You will find more details about the error message here:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...

    Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help!
  3. Francia J. Win User

    What does error code 0x80a4001a mean

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    According to Xbox Support:

    “This might mean that your account credentials have become corrupted.”

    Here’s the recommended steps:

    “1. Go to System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    2. Choose the account that you want to remove and select Remove.

    3. Select Sign-in, and then add your account again and enter your password.

    4. Select either No barriers or Ask for my PIN.”

    Please perform a powercycle as well after removing the account.

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    "1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  4. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

    What does this mean?

    That account has been made on the Zune Network. Any account with friends etc and has that gamerpic is because of Zune.
  5. KeaganTheWolf Win User

    What does this mean???

    Once you press the reset button on your router or modem please wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
  6. Albustro Win User

    What does this mean???

    try testing your connection
Thema:

what does (0x80a4001a) mean?

Loading...
  1. what does (0x80a4001a) mean? - Similar Threads - does 0x80a4001a mean

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Why does it say error 0x80a4001a

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say error 0x80a4001a: every time I try to do anything it makes me sign in so i do on my phone but it has a error (it says error 0x80a4001a) but I try to put the password in on my Xbox it says the password is incorrect...
  10. What does error code 0x80a4001a mean

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What does error code 0x80a4001a mean: I try to login to my Xbox account and a error code pops up (0x80a4001a) and I can’t get in to my Xbox 3c66f28d-ae6f-4969-9763-bcc92ea22f82