What does 0x80070bfa mean? Have had this for about 3 days now

Discus and support What does 0x80070bfa mean? Have had this for about 3 days now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what is 0x80070bfa mean please? bcdb29cf-5524-489f-aa2e-b3367ae1e6da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiehardFan7437, May 23, 2018.

  1. What does 0x80070bfa mean? Have had this for about 3 days now


    what is 0x80070bfa mean please?

    :)
     
    DiehardFan7437, May 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Foghorn1994
    Foghorn1994 Guest
    0x80070bfa

    I had the same issue and performing hard reboot/restart worked for me. To do that, with the xbox on hold the power button for about 15 seconds, do not stop until the xbox turns off and back on. This will clear the cache which is
    the cause if the issue.
     
    Foghorn1994, May 23, 2018
    #2
  3. A7XGAL90
    A7XGAL90 Guest
    0x80070bfa

    Perfect mate you are a legend fixed the problem straight away!
     
    A7XGAL90, May 23, 2018
    #3
  4. wwkingms Win User

    xbox controller home button issue wont resolve

    i mean ive had it for 3 days now i should hope it is...

    my fear is going through that.. and the next/replacement does the same thing.

    but its looking likely it will be what i have to do...
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    What does this mean because I have had it for a day and was ment to get inbanned yesterday

    Hey there o0ZAKKo0!

    I'm afraid we we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For details, please be sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com, thanks for your patience and understanding!
  6. TimToler Win User

    What does 1 day left mean

    It refers to how much time is left for it to either be released or for the sale to end.
  7. HollywoodBull Win User

    What does 1 day left mean

    This differs between how many days til game is released

    or how many days left til promotion/ Sale/ discount or the game itself remains
  8. F U I D C Win User

    What does 1 day left mean

    It could mean that their is one more day left during a sale most likely.
Thema:

What does 0x80070bfa mean? Have had this for about 3 days now

Loading...
  1. What does 0x80070bfa mean? Have had this for about 3 days now - Similar Threads - does 0x80070bfa mean

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]