What do you like the most about your Xbox One?

Discus and support What do you like the most about your Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love the controller, the dashboard and the game clip recording. I also like the X1 and X2 button on the chatpad which makes recording super fast... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skys7, Jan 1, 2016.

1. skys7
    skys7 Guest

I love the controller, the dashboard and the game clip recording.

I also like the X1 and X2 button on the chatpad which makes recording super fast

:)

skys7, Jan 1, 2016
  2. What do you like most?

1.Drivable Balanced Vehicles

2.Destruction so the vehicles can make things go boom.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 1, 2016
  3. What do you like most?

Seeing a Humvee making a cartwheel and crashing into a building that will come down after, only because you was the genius to lay some C4 ready because you saw that Humvee coming towards you, makes this game pretty much lead on all other MP games.. And there
    are a ton more reasons.. but this one was my most awesome BF moment so far What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :D What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :D

ArneBurghouts, Jan 1, 2016
  4. What do you like the most about your Xbox One?

I would have said the games but I don't rate any of the exclusives they been underwhelming so I'm going with just the fact xbox are listening to there users but I fear the great monthly updates will go out the window for back compat updates every month

cheesyhunter1, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    its made by Microsoft and not Sony lol

Farscape247, Jan 1, 2016
  6. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Controller, features, and online community.

Ragnarok5000, Jan 1, 2016
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Game clips and it's games. That's all I use it for. I love it. I love games.

brandiesel1, Jan 1, 2016
  8. What do you like the most about your Xbox One?

That it's somewhat backwards Compatible to the 360.

ElectroFlying, Jan 1, 2016
  9. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    If it's "THE most" ,i will say exclusive games....Mainly why i bought it on day one and i'm satisfied.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 1, 2016
  10. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Best: the people I meet and game with

worst: the people I meet and game with

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 1, 2016
  11. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I love the Windows 10 like UI Dashboard. Have had Xbox 1 since day 1, and the software running it at launch, was so slow it was just sad! Windows 10 is faster than that Windows 8 UI hunk.

www.xbox.com/.../experience

I also love Kinect too. Voice commands, voice chat, Kinect Sports Rivals, Zoo Tycoon, QR codes instead of entering in accurately that 25 digit code. It's also the only thing can play Blu-ray movies at my place. And Voice Messaging listen and exchange voice
    messages between both Xbox 1 AND Xbox 360.

My favourite games on Xbox 1 are Kinect Sports Rivals, Screamride, Halo 5, COD BO3 zombies, and Zoo Tycoon. I also like Life Is Strange too played all 5 episodes. My only anticipated game that I know will come out this year for Xbox 1 so far, is ReCore.
    I also love playing playground tag virus multiplayer games in Forza 6 where you get to have fun and ram or run all you want, from other players. I don't really use the DVR feature thingy on Xbox 1 as I have a Hauppauge HD PVR2 which works for sharing Xbox
    360/1 videos on my youtube channel. When I first got Xbox 1, the DVR feature automatically recorded some clips from Zoo Tycoon until I learned you can turn it off. But I've decided to keep those clips on my profile. I might use the feature again.

I also like how Minecraft Xbox 1 edition only takes 1 second to save a game and it loads and saves and initializes worlds way faster than on Xbox 360 and has worlds 36x bigger and bigger drawing distances and higher mob population limits. I also liked how
    when I went to the midnight launch, I got free Xbox wrist bands and Xbox necklaces and how Microsoft autographed my day 1 controller for me aka Day One 2013 inscribed on your controller. Well at least I didn't simply go to google images and print out the label
    and stick it on my controller. I also like how how after 2 years my console kinect and controller are still working fine.

smileskybird, Jan 1, 2016
  12. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    It plays games that are fun.

Zero Divided, Jan 1, 2016
  13. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

It plays games and when it isn't having a hissy fit DVDs.

Auswulf, Jan 1, 2016
  14. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    I like that I can do everything through my X1.... watch TV to go gaming to go to Netflix without touching a remote or changings inputs on my TV. Having my favorites pinned to the home page is great. Just an overall enjoyable device.

kingvas78, Jan 1, 2016
  15. ..........

Hello everyone What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

The Xbox One is the best Blu-Ray player that I own What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

I watch a lot of movies on it, but I don't sign into my gamertag because there is not point in doing so LOL What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

As far as gaming on the Xbox One is concerned, it is all about Destiny What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

I wasted $66.00 on Rise Of The Tomb Raider for the Xbox One.

I played ROTTR for about 2 to 3 hours hoping that I would end up liking it, but I haven't touched ROTTR ever since I stopped playing it and I have absolutely zero interest in continuing it.

Overall, my gaming experience on the Xbox One is lackluster but my movie experience on it is great What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

My gaming experience on the Original Xbox is WAY better than that which I have had on the Xbox One.

The Xbox 360 blows away the Original Xbox in terms of gaming experience for me What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What do you like the most about your Xbox One? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jan 2, 2016
Thema: