What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your...

Discus and support What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on Neverwinter yesterday and was trying to get master craft items for trade for an in game item and then was.offered something way better and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ROY Wolf, Nov 26, 2022.

1. ROY Wolf
    ROY Wolf Guest

What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your...

I was on Neverwinter yesterday and was trying to get master craft items for trade for an in game item and then was.offered something way better and was promised some stuff for a deposit, logged off for the day and logged on all of my items were missing and never heard anything back from gamertag: [mod removed]. Not sure in how I should proceed or what I should do.

:)

ROY Wolf, Nov 26, 2022
  2. ROY Wolf Win User

What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your valuable items are missing?

Idk I might have just traded this person alot of items, because I had no issues logging in. Albeit I was really tired.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your valuable items are missing?

If you have access to your account and if you didn’t do it. Please change your password as soon as possible

About the stolen items, I don’t think that you can do much about it.
    But you can try reaching the game support to see if something can be done from their side (or at least report the player)
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yes and this is why trading isn't allowed

When you trade you exchange

Not drop everuthing

Never ever hand your account info over to anyone

Asking for a cheat is against the rules

Asking someone to modify your items with a cheat isn't allowed handing over your account to.get illegitimate items isn't allowed

Asking someone to use your account to make items isn't allowed either.

Handing ovef your account details isn't allowed as it leads to situations like this
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Roy

Just to confirm, did you lost your whole Microsoft account or the hacker only stole your items inside the game?
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

XBOX LIVE REWARDS

[quote user="SON 0F ANARKY v"]

If there is a way im sure PS3 will find 2 get hacked.

[/quote]

The PlayStation Network was already hacked. Steam's forums have been hacked in the past, EA-related sites have been hacked, etc.

It can happen on any service, and all you can do is keep a strong password and not fall for any phishing scams or give out account details.
Thema:

1. What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your... - Similar Threads - been bait switch

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  10. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47