What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

Discus and support What do if I refund a game but never got my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewBreland, Dec 28, 2022.

1. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never received the refund

:)

AndrewBreland, Dec 28, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

It also depends on payment method

PayPal can take over a month

If credit or debit it depends on your bank aftrr 5-7 days
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The refund can take around 5 - 10 working days to come through, it doesn't always happen straight away.
  4. AndrewBreland Win User

It’s been awhile since I asked for a refund can i just have the game added back to my account

I never got my money back
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I refunded a game and never got my money back

Refunds can take between 5-10 working days, barring any delays. Could take longer, depending on who your bank or financial institution is.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

I refunded a game and never got my money back

Hi Sookifi S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to Xbox Ambassador Gerardo C, the time it takes for refunds to be reflected is generally between 3 to 5 business days (remember that Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). This time may vary depending on each bank, as some take longer to process refund money than others, and there are also some that process refunds faster.

Apparently it has been almost a month since you requested the refund, I would advise you to contact Support directly so they can help you with this problem.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a public Microsoft forum where we are gamers like you who help other gamers with basic problems, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/14021508-dab3-453f-ba50-d4db4f814deb

(It is published in the mentioned link and is in another language, so if you want to take a look at it, you must translate it on your own).

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

1. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back - Similar Threads - refund game never

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  4. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  5. never got my money for a refunded game

in XBoX on Windows
    never got my money for a refunded game: I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what...
  6. Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game: I have tried to refund Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and it says that I have reached the limit for refunding games and I have never refunded a game I also bought it within 1-14 days and...
  7. Why does Microsoft make it hard to get a game refund for a game I never ordered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it hard to get a game refund for a game I never ordered?: Over 20 years being a subscriber of xbox online qll of a sudden two games were charged to my account that I never even heard of plus being children games at that. I live alone and have never...
  8. I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...: I pre ordered battlefield 2042 had it sitting in my games list for 6 months on release date I could not play it and said I needed to purchase it... can I get a refund. I cannot find the order...
  9. Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?: Or at the very least is there some way to have it removed from my account and game list? I don't see myself playing it in the future and even if I don't get my money back, I'd at least like to not...
  10. Refund for game who never downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game who never downloaded: Hi. I would like to get refunding my mlnet for a game who never was downloaded to my xbox. The name of the game is: grid autosport. Best regards julian n andersen...