what do I want for christmas

Discus and support what do I want for christmas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all I want is the xbox version of halo infinite to work instead of giving me Error code: (0x80070102) what a rip :/ 3b67d17d-dadd-4d9b-a5a0-14c52ce435d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodRx1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. RodRx1
    RodRx1 Guest

all I want is the xbox version of halo infinite to work instead of giving me Error code: (0x80070102)

what a rip :/

:)

RodRx1, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

RodRx, we will analyze your situation.

Is this your first time trying to enter the game, or did you lose access for no reason?

Perform these tests below

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

What do you want for Christmas.. Xbox Style

I want the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition tablet,it wipes the floor with anything on the market,and after seeing the results that the compaionion app can do with AC4 xb1, and xbox1 smartglass i feel has been so overlooked,we are gonna see alot more
    apps to go with our games..for example the new tom clancey game thats coming and as awesome as thats going to be what you do with an app alongside just puts the icing on the cake.but game wise dr3,defo.
  4. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Seems like tablets are in demand on this Christmas list, and i agree having the 2014 Note 10,1 would be awesome for use on the Xbox.
  5. crabbiT Scot Win User

Ditto! I live in Malaysia now, would be great to see a release date here, rather than picking one up when I go home for a holiday!
  6. Rica79-759D8080-7CDA Win User

Wouldn't mind a new tablet, I'd rather a windows one over an android or iOS this time. Other than that, Santa can give me an early copy of Halo and titanfall :p
Thema:

1. what do I want for christmas - Similar Threads - christmas

2. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  3. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  4. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  5. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

in XBoX on Windows
    Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas: Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer...
  6. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  7. Hello and Merry Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello and Merry Christmas: My question is why does my Series X just shuts off at random while playing games. The games so far are Doom eternal, Destiny, all of the Dishonoreds, Halo Infinite,Deathloop, FC 24, Sea of...
  8. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  9. Gifting games for christmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting games for christmas: Hi I want to buy some series s digital games as gifts for Christmas today in the bf sale. Is there a way I can do it but the recipient not know until Christmas? Many thanks...
  10. I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...: Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard. b1e68e49-40cc-446b-aab4-c9e6dd85b683