What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”

Discus and support What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to put my profile address it says there is a problem and I can’t get the game I want to play 55c96547-0f8b-47d4-b2de-5151152e3fad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yareli Sarabia, Jan 18, 2023.

1. What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”

When I try to put my profile address it says there is a problem and I can’t get the game I want to play

:)

Yareli Sarabia, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

City profile address says check your address

Hello Keith Carr1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

City profile address says check your address

Hello Keith Carr1,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you are having trouble adding your billing address while trying to purchase Robux using eWallet. It is possible that there is an issue with the address verification system or that the information you entered does not match the information on file with your payment provided. Let us go ahead and check on this together in a timely manner.

To start, I would suggest checking if the address you are entering is correct and matches the address associated with your eWallet account. Sometimes, even a small typo can cause issues with the billing address.

If the address is correct, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. This can help resolve any temporary issues with the website.

If the issue persists, you can try using a different browser or device to see if that helps. Additionally, you can try contacting the Roblox support team to see if they can assist you with the issue.

In case you need to add a new billing address, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign-in to your Microsoft account and go to the Payment & billing page.

2. Select Add a payment option.

3. Choose the payment option you want to add, and then follow the instructions.

If you are still unable to add your billing address, I would recommend you try using different payment method or contacting Xbox Live Support or Roblox Support page for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is any misunderstanding or clarification you wanted to add by sending us a reply.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Francia J. Win User

We need your profile address

Hi Natasha, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, on which website you're trying to change your country?
  5. ngocphi Win User

We need your profile address

You havs to use the region migration tool found on this website under my profile and manage my region
  6. CarlPlays2 Win User

profile address

What is a profile address
    If youre trying to buy something on your xbox, and it says profile adress, its referring to your house adress. In this order; [Address Line one] Your house number and street name. The second line is optional. The third line is what city/town you live in.
    Then the state you live in, then thats it.
Thema:

What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”

1. What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city” - Similar Threads - put says “we

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  4. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  5. Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?: I want to order a controller off of the Xbox design lab, but when I hit proceed to check out it says I need to put my first and last name on my account. So I went in and put my name, but it is...
  6. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...: So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it...
  7. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  8. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...
  9. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  10. I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...: I game shared them 2k24 NBA and now only one person can play it a time a8f63255-2d6f-44be-9257-7ac61698bf9c