What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz
Discus and support What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lane Smith, Feb 27, 2024.
Thema:
What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz
Loading...
-
What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz - Similar Threads - need achieve Resolution
-
XBOX Insider hub dead, need help
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
New achievement system is needed!
in XboX InsidersNew achievement system is needed!: Xbox needs to update the achievement system because I know a lot of players that only play for achievements and I think updating the system could draw in more players. Such as, having some special... -
Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) has no Achievements Cover at all on Xbox profiles and it...
in XboX InsidersNeed For Speed Most Wanted (2005) has no Achievements Cover at all on Xbox profiles and it...: Hey everyone! Not sure where i can even bring this issue up and i'm not sure if there is more games that have this issue but NFS Most Wanted 2005 has no achievement cover art and it has been an... -
An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help
in XBoX Games and AppsAn achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. [PII removed] b608a88e-28bd-495e-bf95-d71a76d22314