what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,
Discus and support what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to connect my sons xbox1 to my hp laptop so he can use the monitor for gaming . cant seem to figure out how to use monitor for this purpose ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAWN MCLAUGHLIN, Oct 6, 2023.
Thema:
what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,
Loading...
-
what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop, - Similar Threads - need hook monitor
-
XBOX Insider hub dead, need help
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help with hook ups
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed help with hook ups: I hve xbox 1 x. i have an epson 3200 4k projector. i have a yamaha rx-v685 receiver 1 hdmi cable from xbox hdmi out to hdmi in on reveiver. Another hdmi from hdmi out on receiver to epson.... -
Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...
in XboX Networking HardwareBright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer... -
I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers: Gamer I need ur support. I love GTA just like you that I have a huge Web Series on Utube GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work. Get in touch with me if u want to be part. [MEDIA] That...