what do i have to do if an app dosen't install?
Discus and support what do i have to do if an app dosen't install? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to download minecraft but if i press install button i have to wait around 10 mins to show me another buttons that i got to select where i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yanis_138, Nov 19, 2023.
Thema:
what do i have to do if an app dosen't install?
Loading...
-
what do i have to do if an app dosen't install? - Similar Threads - app dosen't install
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...
in XBoX on WindowsIs it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region... -
Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work
in XboX InsidersWhy dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this... -
My xbox app doesn't work, it dosen't allow me to sign in... what i should do?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xbox app doesn't work, it dosen't allow me to sign in... what i should do?: [img] I have downloaded the xbox app and the xbox beta app on my windows 10 laptop and it doesn't work. I have read the guide about "How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10" but... -
Streaming on the Xbox App On Computer Dosen't work
in XBoX Games and AppsStreaming on the Xbox App On Computer Dosen't work: When ever I try to stream on the xbox app it doesn't work I try everything and looked at a lot of videos but nothing seems like it works can someone please help me?...