What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?
Discus and support What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a reward from ms rewards and haven’t gotten anything yet except a confirmation code from text and idk what to do with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asher Green1, Apr 11, 2023.
Thema:
What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?
Loading...
-
What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code? - Similar Threads - digit confirmation code
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05
in XboX InsidersXbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital confirmed titles.
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital confirmed titles.: Just thought I'd start a thread for people to share what games work and what don't. I suggest to just put the title, region, and a simple yes or no. Game Name - Region - Yes/No submitted by...